The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Sara! nice to meet all of you."

Sara said cheerfully making the boys awe at her with love hearts in their eyes.

"Tch...Sora."

Sora says with a bored and a gloomy expression making the happy atmosphere die down.

"They're twins all right but, their personalities are completely different."

Ayato nodded his head in agreement.

"Too right, one cheerful and cute but the other one gloomy and bored, that Sora is like Shu except he's not lazy."

I nodded my head at his comment. Sara sweat dropped as she looked at Sora and she laughed nervously.

"Uh, hehe, sorry about Ani (Brother), he tends to get a bit grouchy and he doesn't like being in a large crowd of people all of the time, he's a bit of a lone wolf."

The teacher understood this and then she said to them.

"Anyway, Sara there's a free seat next to Louisa and Sora there's a free seat at the-"

The teacher was interrupted when we watched Sora walked over to a seat that was already taken. Sora frowned at the male student and shouted.

"MOVE!!"

The male student shot up from his seat and he went to look for another one. Sora sat down and places his feet on top of the desk like if he owned the place. Sara sweat dropped and she sat down at the desk that's between Sora and Louisa.

"Sheesh, does your brother have an attitude problem or what?"

Louisa asked Sara. Sara looked at Louisa and she said to her.

"Gomen, Sora and I have always been together when we were little, we've got each other's backs since Oka-san and Otu-san left us in that orphanage, Sora thinks we didn't need anyone else in our lives not after what we've been through when we were little."

Sara says she looked at Sora who looked a bit grumpy.

"Don't need anyone else in your lives? that's a bit exaggerating, surely you two can do with some friends in your lives? I mean, what's so bad about that?"

 I asked as Sara looked at me. Sara looked surprised for a moment and she then smiled at me. 

"Well, when Sora and I were little, we met this one girl who has a kind and a caring heart, she always did found ways to make us smile, her parents died when she was about our age when we were younger, she was like this big sister to us but that was when she escaped the Orphanage before she left, she promised that she would come back for us but, she didn't fulfil that promise, she never came back to get us."  

I was surprised at  Sara's comment and so was Ayato, who also looked surprised as well.

"I'm sorry to hear that, at least now we know why Sora is a bit distrustful around other people."

Ayato said as he looked at Sora who was glaring at me.  

TIME SKIP TO BREAK TIME...

We were in the cafeteria, Yui, Kanato and I got some hot chocolate as we stood next to Louisa, Subaru, Laito, Ayato, Remi, Kou and Yuma. We looked at the twins and they were surprisingly popular with some of the other students.

"Um, did you guys think that they would be this popular?"

Remi asked as she looked at them. Sara was surrounded by some of the male students and she was blushing in shyness while Sora just sat there with a bored expression while some of the girls surrounded him as well. Dermot came over and he wrapped his arm around Remi's shoulders before I spoke up.