After School Escapade

Start from the beginning

"You got that right! Oh wow! Look at this!!” Brittany exclaimed, her right hand gripping a remote-which controls the blinds-her eyes gleaming with admiration as she took in everything before her. The soft waves crashing along the shore in a soothing manner, Shells of different shapes that have been washed by the rippling of the water, Trees dancing along the breeze and the soft orangeish glow of the sunset at the surface of the water was simply breathtaking. Behind the glass window is the private beach owned by my grandparents. Even though I’ve seen this countless of times already it never ceases to amaze me. The beach has always been one of my favorite places.    

“The sunset’s always nice to look at.” Coraline whispered absentmindedly.  

"Okay, So are we watching a movie?" Ara asked, lying comfortably on one of my bean bags. She then stood up abruptly startling a closed-eyed Genevieve lying next to her. "Hey, wait! Why don't we all go for a night swim? That's it! We should go for a swim! What do you say Jess?" Ara said, her eyes gleaming with excitement.  

I shrugged. "The beach or the pool?"  

As I said, everything is ready. Heck even if they want to stay in our bathroom, it's okay. The whole thing's set.  

Nothing to worry.  

A series of shrieks came out of the girls.  

“Pool!” Genevieve, Ara, Malaine and Brittany chorused jumping up and down.

“You have those freaking slides right?” Brittany asked excitedly.  

“Well, I want to go to the beach but damn those slides are calling me.” Coraline pouted making all of us laugh.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Coraline said rushing out of the showroom to go to my room.  

 "Not fair!"Malaine shouted as we all rushed pass her.  

We all laugh at that.  

***************************************

"Oh my God! That was so fun! Let's go again!" Brittany jumped up and down excitedly yanking a laughing Caroline for another go in the slide.  

"Oooooh. This is Hot! Ara come on! you should try this!" Genevieve cried, chilling with Malaine in the jacuzzi next to the pool while Ara lay comfortably on one of those lawn chairs.  

I smiled at their obvious enthusiasm.  

"I'll just grab us some snacks!" i hollered, as I make my way inside the house.  

"Kaaaay!" They called back.  

I ran into Mercy, one of the helpers holding a tray of food and is about to bring it outside for us.  

"Hi Mercy. I'll just get some more food. Can you just leave it there? I'll bring it." Mercy quietly left the tray and went out of the kitchen. The tray consists of a pack of cookies, pizzas and pastas. I looked Inside the refrigerator and took out tacos and burritos and heat it in the microwave.

After heating, I placed them in the tray then head back to the pool.  

"...thinks she's all that. Poor little rich slut doesn't even know Mark just likes her because she's loaded." muffled voices can be heard followed by laughter as I near the outside of the house where the pool was. I'm merely ten foot away from them but I go unnoticed what with their backs on me camp in the side of our pool. I stopped on my tracks and listened.

"Awwww. Isn't that pathetic?" Malaine cooed sarcastically and was followed by another round of laughter.

"And she's such a bitch. Just because she's rich she thinks she's above us. Like right now. She doesn't even join us. She looks at us with pity it's disgusting." that was Genevieve.