After School Escapade

I've been writing alot of stories but never posted it on wattpad sooo..... here it is! It's been on my ipod for a long time now. lol I didn't check it or anything i just posted it so i'm sure there's alot of errors here and there.:)) Hope someone reads this and criticisms are very much welcome!:)   

 By the way,my sister told me to put this video of "Untitled by Simple Plan" up cause she feels like it fits the chapter and we just love the version of this live.:) Thanks and do comment?:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

After School Escapade   

8 Months Ago........    

The sound of the buzzer made me bolt upright to bed and rush out of my door.

"I got it!" I shouted to nobody in particular as I bounce down the stairs two steps at a time. I was sprinting to the door and was positively heaving by the time I opened it and came face to face with my girl friends.  

My cheeks hurt real bad from beaming too much but I couldn't care less. I was so giddy that I couldn't contain myself anymore. This is it! My first ever slumber party!  

"Jess!" Ara, my bestfriend for 5 long years, shrieked and hugged me. I first met her when I was 13. I transferred at her school and we're in the same class. Eversince then we became joined in the hip. Everything I do, I do it with her.  

"Jessie!!" Malaine, Genevieve, Brittany and Coraline jumped in and joined the hug. Truth is, Coraline was the first friend i've ever made when I transferred. She introduced me to everyone. We became great friends but Ara and I talked more. Coraline prefers to listen while Ara likes to talk. Malaine, Genevive,Brittany and Ara have been friends since they were in kindergarten and Coraline was a recent addition just a year before me.  

"You know we brought alot right? God, I wish I live here." Genevieve sighed dreamily, Pointing at the suitcases they brought with them, looking daze.  

"Of Course! Just leave it there. Let's Go!" I said, yanking Ara upwards excitedly as the four of them tag along.  

"Jeffry, Can you help us with their luggage please?" I asked though I don't really have to since it's his job to do so. I just think it's still needed. Jeffry smiled at me while I just grinned at him.  

I'm so happy I'm sure nothing or no one can possibly ruin my mood right now. I've planned everything for a week.  

 Nothing can definitely go wrong.  

************************************************************

"God Jessie, you have all the luxury anyone could ever have. You must be so happy to have all this. I sure am happy you have all this and have you as a friend." Genevieve gushed as she surveyed everything in my showroom.  

I just smiled at that. Of course i'm happy. But I don't really mind not having all this. I understand her though. It’s pretty unusual to have rich kids go in a public school. That's right. The school I transferred to is a public school due to circumstances.  Along with transferring schools, we moved house. We used to live in the city and I used to go to an exclusive school for girls ‘til 6th grade. My parents decided to buy the house next to my grandparent’s and move there-which is located on the outskirts of the city. My former school was pretty far from where we live now so they decided to transfer me to the nearest.  

"Sometimes I forget you're this rich that everytime we go here I still get surprise by everything." Malaine said as she looks over my DVD collections.