"Please?", he gives me puppy dog eyes, "We aren't all sweaty and gross right now and first impressions matter."
I laugh and roll my eyes, "Fine, but only because you asked so nicely."
I suppose it won't kill me to introduce myself to them alone.
He smiles and leads me down the hallway, into a bright colored door that has 'WATERPARKS' written on it.

Awsten knocks on the door and yells, "Are you both decent?"
I hear a faint "yeah!" come from the room and he opens the door.

As the door moves from my line of sight, I see a checkered couch and bright blue walls. Next to the couch is a table with makeup. And right next to the door are their suitcases. The dressing rooms are weirdly tacky at this venue.
"Geoff, Otto, I want you to meet Nova Daniels.", Awsten introduces me to the rest of the band.

I step up shyly and shake both of their hands, "Hi, it's nice to meet you."
"You too, we've heard a lot about you.", Geoff says kindly.
"Same here."
I was worried the conversation would be short and the room would fill with awkward silence, but I am pleasantly surprised when Otto asks, "Are you gonna watch us play?"
"Yeah, I've only been able to see the first song the past couple of nights.", I smile.
"Awesome. My girlfriend, Grace, is a huge fan of you. From merch to pictures, she has everything if it has to do with you.", he explains.

"Aw oh my god. Is she here tonight?", I ask getting excited.
"Yeah, she flew out to see us play with her parents."
"I'll definitely see if I can hang with her for a little."
Otto smiles at me.
"Quite the pop star.", Awsten says sitting next to me.
I look at him and before I can say anything, Jack comes in the room.
"There you are! There's a line of people at merch and Alex went down to figure it out. There's clothes everywhere.", Jack says.
"It was nice to meet you all, but it seems like someone is trying to take my place and I gotta go. See you later.", I smile and run out of the room.

I run down the hallway and out from behind the stage, jumping on Alex while yelling, "Job thief!"
We both fall the ground laughing.
"Finally, I thought I was gonna die. Good luck, kid.", Alex says, finally standing up, kissing my forehead, and walking away.
As I'm selling merch, people ask to touch my forehead. I gladly let them, as long as they tell a friend about waterparks or all time low.
I see Zach take a video of the weirdly hilarious situation out of the corner of my eye.

Once the line is gone, I watch Waterparks perform.
During a song that's called Powerless, I assume from the lyrics, Awsten looks like he's about to cry. As much as I hate getting involved in things that aren't my business, I know I'll feel guilty if I don't check on him. I make a mental note to ask him about it after the show.
Afterwards, I watch ATL preform and take their pictures.
Then I look around for Waterparks and Otto's girlfriend.
I see Awsten's purple hair shining in the lights.
I run up to them, my heeled boots clicking as my feet hit the ground.

"Hey!", I say, putting my arm on Awsten's shoulder.
"Hi pop star, we were just talking about you.", Awsten says looking at me.
"Oh really?", I ask.
He nods and points to Grace, "She is very excited that you two are breathing the same air."
I roll my eyes at him and walk up to the girl slightly hiding behind Otto.
"Hi! You must be Grace.", I smile.

"Yeah, it's so cool to meet you.", she says nervously.
"Me? It's cool to meet you! Otto talks about you so much and you sound amazing. You're so gorgeous in person by the way."
"In person?", she asks.
"Yeah! I watch your vlogs and stuff, you're beautiful on camera and stuff but in person, damn."
"Thank you so much. You're absolutely stunning yourself.", I open my arms and we hug.
"Otto I'm 100% gay for your girlfriend.", I half joke.