Welcome Home, Kano!

Start from the beginning

Katsumi glared at Aoi and she then said to Aoi.

"I don't care about the consequences or what happens in the future just hurry up and save me from death... NOW!!"

Aoi smirked at her and he gently pushed Katsumi so that she was on her back.

"Good choice, my new vessel."

All of a sudden, I saw a bright light in front of me and then everything around me turned white.

Dream ends...

I shot my eyes open and I was panting slightly. I looked around and I realised on the plane back to Japan. I sighed of relief as I rested the back of my head against the headrest of my seat.   

'What kind of dream was that? ...oh man, ever since that incident with Takeo, I've been seeing some of Katsumi memories in my dreams but the question is, why am I seeing them?'  

I thought to myself as I looked out of the window. I spotted mt Fuji in the distance meaning that I was nearly home. I smiled to myself and I then remembered the times I spent with the Sakamaki, Mukami and Tsukinami brothers.

'When I first met the Mukami and the Sakamaki brothers, I was completely shocked to learn that they knew my ancestor and I used to think they were pains in the backsides like the founders, however, after spending time with them, they've become more attached to me, I was happy I've people like them even though they are vampires however...'  

I thought to myself as I placed my hand on my necklace.

'During that time, Remi and I were after a certain vampire, named Takeo Karasuma, if it wasn't for my friends and Katsumi that day, I wouldn't be here today, still, I'm glad that I'll be going home to Japan after work in New York.'  

I smiled to myself as I looked at the photograph that was taken before I left for America. I looked at my manager, Rosie, and she was still fast asleep. I shook my head and I then used my black jacket as a cover so I can go back to sleep.  

TIME SKIP...

After a long ride in the Hayashi limo,  Rosie and I were finally back at the Hayashi manor. We stepped out of the Hayashi limo and we both headed inside of the Manor. I smiled to myself as I walked inside of the manor. As we entered the Manor I noticed that the entrance hall was too quiet, Annie wasn't about and my boys didn't even come running towards me because I thought they would have been excited to see me.

"That's weird, Balto? Zeak? Annie? Hello, anybody here?"

I called out but there was no answer until I noticed Rosie smirking at me.

"Hey Kano, let's go to the living room."

I looked at Rose confused and we headed to the living room. Once we got there, the lights were out.  

"What's going on?"

I asked Rosie and then the lights came back on.

"Surprise! welcome home Kano!!"

The Sakamaki brothers, Mukami brothers, Tsukinami brothers, Annie and the rest of the servants, Louisa, Yui and Remi were in the room and they had a welcome home party for me.  

"Oh geez, you guys!"

Remi dashed over to me and she hugs me into a tight bear hug causing her to squeeze me to death.

"Kano!! welcome home bud!! I missed you so much!!"

  "I-it's good to be b-back Remi!"  

I managed to choke out as Remi continued to squeeze me to death. Reiji shook his head and he spoke up.