Obstacle=Path

The next day, I had to tell the story to Jess and Justin. They came home and I narrated everything I knew. When I finished,both of them exchanged looks and sighed.

"I don't know guys....but this has to stop. Last night,I barely slept. I'm scared."

"Don't be." Justin said,wrapping his arms around me. "We should do something about this Jess. This cannot go on for long."

"Bloody past stories." Jess muttered. She was pretty furious and upset.

"We need to make a plan. Do research about this and see how we can put an end to this." I said.

"Well there is always the method of a "Reigate witch bottle...." Jess said calmly.

"Yes. But the witch is dead, Jess. She isn't a living body anymore. Reigate wont help!" Justin answered.

"Um....what's a Reigate witch bottle method...?" I honestly had no info on these things.

"Well,it's this method to kill a witch that has bewitched a person. It works like you need a witch bottle and put your strand of hair into it and.....and..." She stopped.

"And?" Me and Justin asked stupidly.

"I don't remember the rest duh....." She giggled.

We sighed again.

Jess' phone rang. It was her mum asking her to get back home immediately. Unfortunately some important errand had to be done. "Well, I better scoot now. Love you mate. I'll see you later." She hugged me gave me a warm smile and left the room.

"I gotta go too. I promise, we will get through with this okay? I'll call you." Justin said and left.

It was all dull again. It's like all the colours I've known were painted upon with only black and grey. I was feeling like shit. All though I don't know what shit exactly feels like....nah. Not like that matters now. I felt like I was giving up hope. I opened my laptop and re wrote the story.

At least I attempted to. Next week,school was reopening. I had to be done with it. All I learnt my life till  now, wasn't gonna just vanish. I wouldn't  bury the person I have learnt to be,the girl my mother was proud of,the girl my friends loved,the girl who never gave up, because of some shitty witch or whatever that came out of no where! 

"Motivation." It's all you need to survive. I had to be my own inspiration. That's why people should be different,unique.

"Never lose hope." I told myself. And carried on to finish what I started.