Destruction

I couldn't help but just lament over what happened the whole day. The clock ticked and time flew past me.

There were frequent arguments happening between me and mom. She kept nagging over the fact that I was sick again and she isn't paying enough attention to me. I kept counter attacking saying the opposite. 

I started typing again. I wrote exactly what happened every single day. I kept typing until my fingers hurt. I knew everything that was happening to me wasn't game. It was true. Every single second I felt. It was goddamn true. Several questions were in my mind. Why wasn't mom understanding me? Should I really be concerned about my long gone sickness? Will anyone believe the story? Amongst all this I was blazing with anger about the past.

I hated what was happening to me. At one point I just thought.

Am I really sick? 

Around 8 in the night I decided I needed to go down for a break. Just as I stepped out of the room and was about to get down the stairs, I heard my mom sobbing and granny was consoling her.

"I need to go mom.....she....she's getting it again...I have to....I have to consult her with the therapist...I think it's worsening. Hypnogogia....I hope it's solved this time at least It's not a small thing. Why is this happening to my baby." My mom told granma. she was breathlessly crying. 

"Go then. Sara is a very strong girl..And...I'm sorry I told her about him sweety...I just figured she was old enough to know...I...I feel terrible.." Gran confessed.

I stopped right there. I honestly din't know what to do. I was hopeless,blank.

Mom later discussed about when she decides to leave with me. Later she came to me and said everything she had in mind. I was quiet. I wasn't angry. I just did not know what to say. I was completely paralized.

She kissed me 'night and went. As the door closed, I started believing things.

I wanted to delete the whole story. Maybe I was really sick. But I was afraid to sleep. I was scared to close my eyes and lapse into darkness again. So, I stayed up the whole night. I peeked through my window and saw the house. 

"Utter bullshit. I must be out of my freakin mind" I muttered and decided that I never want to remember anything that happened with the house. Perhaps the story was just a story. Maybe this mystery wasn't to be solved. or shoudn't be solved by me. And I gave up the story of solving it. 

On other thoughts I was constantly battling with one part of my mind saying by giving up this,I was giving up on my father. But the other part was that perhaps dad never wanted me to involve at the first place. It was too late now. It's just.....gone I guess.

In a few hours it was morning. Things moved pretty fast. We left the beautiful "Blossoms" with a promise that I would return very soon.

As soon as we reached home mom made an appointment and we left to meet up with my therapist. After we got in the clinic, a very handsome tall guy, concerned, came to us and smiled.

There he was. Dr.Simon Crussius had dealt with my case always. He was highly qualified and he was the only one who never gave my anxiety attacks coming to the whole arena of "doctors" and "illness and injections" Ew. Injections are the worst.

We soon started our session and he asked me various questions. I kept answering vaguely and that wasn't really a great thing to do...

We got home after that and mom got a call from work saying they need her immediately. She was rather worried if I'll be okay and after 20 long minutes of hugging and me convincing her I'm not a baby, she left.

I locked myself in my room. I hadn't got much sleep so I convinced myself that since I had left the place and hoping therapy had worked, I tried going to sleep.

Only that whatever happened before did not happen.

Something worse happened.