Chapeter 20 (Bonus)

Chapter 20

BONUS +

The next day we had our finals. We all wrote that shitty and easy tests. Well it was really easy to me.

After 2 weeks our school announced the scores. I got 2nd highest raking in our school. First was of course Joshua. Seungcheol got 10th but it was okay.

At our graduating party me and Seungcheol went together. It was so fun being with kids I've spent most of my life. We all got drunk. A little.

"I love you Jeonghan." He screamed.

"I love you Seungcheol." I screamed and hugged him tight. He was so warm.

My mom held a dinner at our house. We also invited Seungcheol's mother and little brother. Oh yes and his mom finally escaped from her husband.

When we arrived there was a postcard to me. I didn't open it until we all enjoyed our dinner and went to living room.

"What's this letter honey?" Mom asked.

"Have no idea." I replied.

I opened it and it was from my dream university. WSU. I got accepted. OH MY GOD. I DID IT? I REALLY DID IT.

"I... I got accepted." But then I realized it wasn't good idea. That meant I had to leave everything behind. That meant I had to leave Seungcheol. I faced him and I can tell he was hurt. Cause he knew, he knew that I really wanted this university but I don't know if he had idea that I wanted him more. I stood up.

"Seungcheol. We need to talk." There was awkward silence which filled the room. We went to my bedroom.

"Listen." I started." I am not going anywhere. I am not going to leave you here all alone I..."

"Jeonghan, wait. I also got accepted but in London."

"Oh."

"I want to go..."

"You want... hmm. Wanna go? Are you going to leave... leave me?" I cried.

"I'm an asshole. That's why I always tell you, I don't deserve you."

"Stop. I understand. It's okay." I smiled to him with my teary eyes. We can't just break up like this right?

"Listen to me. You were the best thing in my life Jeonghan. You were my first and real love. You were the one who showed me the real world and made me think different. You changed me. You changed everything in me. After this beautiful changes made me a good person. Even though what the fuck I am not good. But I am not that bad right? I should not leave you like that. But like you had your dreams, I had mine as well. We're going to approach them now, my love. I love you so much. If I had another chance I would still love you and being with you forever." And I understood him perfectly

"I love you. And I always will. You go. Make your dreams come true. I'll do the same, cause I know you want me to do that."

"Yes. Oh god yes I want that please."

"Baby." I started crying again. "Remember how we met?"

"Please don't..."

"I thought I would hate you that much and couldn't forget you for all my life. That's true I won't but instead of hating I just love you too much to forget you. Cause I can't and I won't. You will always stay in my heart. Remember when I really tried to get you jealous while you were with you shitty girlfriend? I thought you would get angry and hit me hard. But you didn't. Seungcheol you gave me everything I could ever imagine. You made me stronger. I am just so thankful." I cried harder and he did the same. Then he kissed me softly.