Part 8

Lauren's POV

"Dean" I shouted looking for him.

"Dean where are you" I shouted again "oh hi Lilly".

"That is useless. He won't answer unless you call him dad" she replied.

"Fine I'll teach myself to SURF then" shouting the word surf. Then a sudden slam of a door and someone running down the stairs but he fell on the last step and face planted the floor. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Hey it wasn't funny" he said being sad and rubbing his nose.

"Okay then will you teach me to surf please" I asked.

"Well you need a surfboard and a wetsuit"he said.

"Well I have a wetsuit but not a surf board" I said frowning.

"Okay put it on" he said as I was running upstairs.

I looked through my wardrobe and found my wetsuit there was a note on it

Hi Lauren

It's Jesse I am in the tower today why don't you come and visit me I have a gift for you. I think you'll like it.

Deano knows where you are going because he is here.

Okay now I was excited I put my swimsuit on then my wetsuit I didn't put my wetsuit on all the way i just left it at my waist and ran down stairs and passed Lilly

"By Lilly" I shouted.

"Where are you going" she asked

"Tower, to see Jesse"

"Don't get killed" she replied

"When have I been known to get killed"

"Well, Kay by" she shouted again

I ran out the door and shut it behind me. I started running down the promenade my hair flowing behind me.I arrived at the tower.

I burst through the door of the tower and shouted

"I'M ALIVE, I THINK ,AM I ALIVE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, SHOULD I STOP SHOUTING"

"YES" Matt Dee shouted.

"Why was someone chasing you did you almost get run over" Jesse asked coming over to me.

"Nope even better Lilly told me not to get killed" I said innocently

"You got me worried" he said

"Well overprotected big bro much" I said with a giggle. Then he went off in a huff and sat down.

"Come down stairs" Matt Dee said walking down the stairs.

"Hey Deano" I said.

"Dad"

"Deano"

"Dad"

"Deano"

"Dad"

"Deano"

"Fine whatever we got you a gift" he said handing me a surfboard.(pic at top)

"Holy Cheesecake Factory Workers its amazing I love it thank you thank you thank you!" I said/screamed while hugging him.

"Now let's teach you how to surf" he said.

He taught me the basics on the sand

"Right I think your ready"he said "of you go"

So I walked out until I was about waist deep and hopped on my board. I started paddling out I turned my board around so I could surf back in I saw a wave looming behind me so I started paddling in but I noticed something someone was face down in the water I let the wave cover my body. I say back up when the wave had passed I paddled over to the body. It was a woman I lifted her on to my board I felt for a pulse a very faint one soon she started having a fit I checked for a pulse again there was a week one. I started CPR "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30" and two breaths I did this a few more times and I found a pulse again and I turned her into the recovery position and as expected she coughed up the water that she swallowed.