Part 3

Warning Does contain some attempted kidnapping and stabbing.

Recap
"My name is Jesse and you just saved Deano what is your name?" He said
"My name is Lauren will he be alright"
"Yes but your mum"...
-----------------------

Lauren's p.o.v
"What happened ?" I asks worried.
"Well when you went into the water she got drunk and when for a swim and I am sorry to say but s sh she died" I could tell he was upset . Tears filled my eyes and I ran of I don't know where but I could hear people shouting my name. I ran into someone it wasn't someone I wanted to see in my life again. It was my dad. In his hand he has a knife. I ran he grabbed my wrist and cut the top of my arm. I was running down from the promenade on to the warm sand I ran down to north end. I saw the blue rhino I ran as fast as I could. Inside was whippet and Jesse they asked me if I was okay I couldn't say anything just cry. I saw him coming again they caught on "run to the tower " he whispered. I ran to the tower.

Jesse p.o.v
Lauren ran up to the rhino with a cut on her arm I asked her " are you okay?" She she didn't do anything she just cried. She looked in the direction of a man with what looks like a knife in his hand "run to the tower " I said that and she was of. I radioed the tower telling them to bring her into the tower.

Lauren's p.o.v
I ran to the tower as I was climbing the stairs he slashed my back I screamed and maxi and hoppo came out my dad ran then
It all went black.
----------------------------
Hi guys
I hope you enjoyed reading it I will update as soon as I can.
Lauren-eve😀