"Yes, I teach art." was Zayn's reply and Louis can feel a hint of smile on his tone.

"That's lovely." Louis commented.

Louis will admit that he has a sweet spot for people who work well with children. Maybe renting just one more room for Zayn wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Does that mean I can stop by after work to check the place?" Zayn asked excitedly.

Louis nodded and he almost forgot that Zayn couldn't see him so he voiced out his answer.

"Sure thing Zayn, just follow the address and I'll see you later." Louis stated.

"Awesome, thanks Louis." Zayn said but before he can hang up, Louis vaguely heard voices of children laughing in the background and he couldn't help but smile.

He was excited to meet Zayn and find out if he's a potential housemate in the making.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Louis had just arrived home and he already wants to roll around his bed and never wake up for a month. He is literally the whole depiction of a human zombie, and he also hasn't gotten laid in so long.

But how can he juggle a work life balance life when he never goes out anymore. He can't even remember the last time he went to a club because Kyle always refuses when Louis asked. The fucker was probably a regular at clubs and didn't want to be seen with Louis because he'll get caught.

He's been busted though, Louis prays Kyle catch some venereal disease from whoring around, that'll teach him a lesson.

He took a gray shirt on his closet and wore it with his sweatpants. He was too lazy to go look for a much more decent clothing but he doesn't really have anyone to impress.

He trudged down the stairs and entered the living room.

"Niall! Are you decent?" Louis questioned the blonde as soon as he saw him sprawled on the sofa, eating a bag of chips with Biscuit resting on his stomach.

"I'm always decent you dick." Niall mutters as he threw a chip at Louis.

Louis avoided the chip and scoffed at his Irish friend. Louis had long gone accepted that Niall is his friend.

"You need to look normal because there's someone coming by to check one of the rooms." Louis grimaced as he stared at Niall's choice of attire today.

Niall merely rolled his eyes at Louis.

"You're insufferable." he grunted, annoyed at being asked to change.

"Just do it, he's a teacher you know." Louis pointed out as he took Biscuit from Niall and started peppering him with kisses.

Louis can vaguely hear Niall whining.

"Fuck Lou, what if this guy is a smart ass and starts writing down rules?" Niall protested with a whine.

Louis sometimes believe Niall was an 8 year old in an adult body.

"Just go wear a clean shirt please." Louis sighed, not quite surrendering because Niall tends to not listen to him.

Niall threw his hands over his head and stood up from the couch, a sign of giving up, a frown etched all over his face and pouting like a child.

"Fine, I hate this already. Liam doesn't have a problem with me, I like Liam." he added with a huff while stomping his foot as he leaves.

He couldn't be anymore childish.

"Liam is just too nice for his own good." Louis reckoned as he placed Biscuit back to the couch.