episode 21

@morning
Ragini calls all family mem to hall..sanskar also came nd looks at ragini who avoiding eye contact with him..

Ap: kya hua ragini..

Ragini told about swa__san marriage...all r shocked to hear this...all r looking at sanskar,who stood helpless..

sujatha :sanskar y r u silent y ragini was talking like this...

sanskar : i want to marry swara maa...they wr hell shocked now..but no one can agree for this..

Ragini:maa,badi maa plz try to understand..yesterday we went badi..swara still loves sanskar..he only makes her like that so he has to rectify his mistake..papa had forgiven sanskar..nd they r agreed for marriage..

Suji:how could they agree..but we r not ready for this..

Ragini convince them as how to she convince swara ,shekhar ,sanskar...nd she also tells swara with sheksumi r coming here to talk about marriage..

Ap:but ragini

Sanskar:no badi maa.. dnt say anything to ragini ,she doesnt care who loves her,she doesnt care other's feelings..only her sister matter to her..she only wants her sister happiness thats it..

Ragini looks at him with moisty eyes..sanskar leaves angrily..

@ragsan room
Laksh came to sanskar ..

Laksh: bhai whats going on ..y did u agreed for marriage,i knw u loves ragini ,but what is all this..y ragini wants to marry u with her sister..

sanskar angryily says y r u asking me ask ur friend only..she said she doesnt lovs me ..

laksh :but it was not true she loves u...

sanskar : i knew ,but ur friend na she wants to become a mahan...she doesnt care about my feelings ,she only cares about her sister let her do what she wants.....saying this he leaves....laksh waa speechless he dont know what to do....

*********************

 Gadodia family came to mm as ragini called them...ap suji gave a fake smile to them ,they gets nervous as they dnt knw what to talk as well shek sumi also nervous...ragsan lak also comes there...ragini hugs swara...they all sits but kept silent..sanskar brk d silence nd says maa call pandit ji nd fix a muhurt for marriage...all r looking at sanskar but doesnt say anything...ap cals pandit ji..while swara says i want to talk with sanskar..sanskar nodded nd they went to room...
In room sanskar asks forgiveness to swara as he played with her emotions..swara forgave him..

@hall
Laksh came to ragini who was teary eyed..laksh says y r u crying u want tbis only na be happy now..ragini says im not crying these r happy tears..laksh gives her a irritating look nd goes frm there....swa__san came after talking...pandit ji says there is a muhurt after 5 days..sanskar asks him to fix it...all r nodded helplessly...after a while gadodia's leaves....ragini thanking to ap for agreex for marriage..but ap goes frm there without uttering a word..ragini feels bad...

@night
Ragini was crying in room remembering all moments with sanskar...she goes infront of mirror nd sees her vermilion nd mangalsutra..she touches it nd rembers their marriage...she closed her eyes nd wipes sindhur on her vermilion nd removes her mangalsutra...she wipes her tears nd says to herself u have to be strong ragini dnt cry...she takes her clothes frm cupboard nd packing her things...sanskar came nd sees ragini was packing...

sanskar :y r u packing...

Ragini moves towards sanskar nd she takes his hand and keeps mangalsutra in his hand..

Sanskar hold it tightly while looks at her emotionally..

Ragini:im going to badi...

sanskar gets angry but controls himself..he snatchs d bag frm ragini's hand nd says u r not going anywhere...

Ragini : plz let me go it is not good to stay here..

sanskar : to stay till marriage..

Ragini : no i cant...

sanskar:why u cant ...

Ragini : nothing , i want to go..

sanskar : stay for these 5days after that i wont stop u, plz stay as a friend'.ragini agrees unwillingly....she runs to washroom as she cant control her tears...in washroom she cries...sanskar looks at mangalsutra which was in his hand tears rolling down frm his eyes...he wipes his tears nd says i hate u ragini....

@morning
Ragini wakes up nd goes towards sanskar who was sleeping..she lools at his face for sometime nd about to kiss his forehead but stops herself nd goes to washroom...after got fresh she went to kitchen,she tries to talk with them but no one can talk with her....ragini leaves with moisty eyes...ap ,sujatha also gets teary eyed...ragini comes to room nd bumped with sanskar who was jst comesout frm d room...ragini about to fal l as usual our sannskar holds her before she could fall.they have a painful eyelock..sanskar brks it nd makes her stand and says sorry...

Ragini:sanskar will u drop me at temple

Sanskar:i hav work..ask laksh

Ragini looks at him with hurting eyes..sanskar walks controllinh his emotions...