episode 6

@road
sanskar calls his driver nd asks him to bring another car,nd he told adrees to him...while ragini was enjoying coolbreeze,with her eyes closed nd her both hands wide open,the moonlight fell on her face,which makes her  looks even more beautiful..sanskar cutted d cl nd looks at ragini,he moved close to her,nd admires her angelic face nd he pecked on her cheek,ragini opens her eyes nd placed her hand on her cheek,nd she looks at sanskar,who was smiling at her...

Ragini : what u did..

Sanskar : what i did(he said like he dont know anything)..

Ragini :  dnt u know what u did...

sanskar : no..

Ragini : dnt act smart,y did u kissed me..

sanskar : no i didnt...

Ragini : dont lie.. i felt it..

sanskar looks at her romantically nd asks what u felt(he winks at her)

ragini looks at him angrily nd started to walk fastly,followed by sanskar,ragini walks very fast..

sanskar : wr r u going...

ragini :far away from u(loudly)...

sanskar :  dont dare to think like that in ur dreams also...

Ragini stopped at 1moment(she dnt know y,but she has strange feeling hearing this),she looks at sanskar,who was running to reach her..he reached her nd says while breathing heavily ,how could u walk that much fast yar,see i got tired....

ragini smiles a bit nd says im a running champion..

sanskar : great but dnt run  like this...

Ragini :kyun

Sanskar:kyun ki i didnt like that u ran like this leaving me alone..

Ragini : kyun

Sanskar : kyun ki..i..

before he could complete..

ragini :see there

Sanskar : kya..

Ragini :dhaba (some far away frm them)....cme we will go there nd hv something

sanska : no that was not good place to see..

ragini : how can u decide with out seeing..im hungry i wl go..if u dont want to cme..stay here itself..

sayin she started to leave,

sanskar : k wait i wil come,ragini stopped nd they went..ragsan r coming inside,sanskar gets call,while talking,he bumped into one man,.sanskar mbl fell on ground nd broke..that man said sorry, sanskar gets angry nd hold his collar nd says dont u have eyes,nd sanskar started to argue with him..ragini stops sanskar,nd drags him to aside...nd says y r u always fight with others..sanskar says bcz of that stupid my mbl gt brk...ragini says it was ur fault,u dashed  him, he said sorry but u argued with him...sanskar says k now u stop arguing with me..lets sit....they sits nd ordered food...food came nd they r having..some group of boys came nd sits beside ragsan..they(that boys) saw ragini nd commenting like hot ,se*y,some bla bla...which  causes sanskar gt damm angry,he stood up angrily nd punches them.. nd fights with them...his hand gt hurt,it was bleeding but he doesn't bothered about it,he beats them badly,while saying how dare u bastard to tease her,they run seeing his red shot eyes..ragini sees his hand nd told to sanskar....sanskar says its k,lets go....ragini stops him nd take handkerchief frm his pocket nd ties it while sanskar stares at her..after a while they went ,where their car had stopped..nd sees driver was already there with another car..sanskar takes keys frm him nd asks him to get repair that car,he nodded..ragini says ur hand gt injured na,give me keys i will drive...sanskar nodded..they sits in car....both r silent for sometime,sanskar brk d silence ..

sanskar : y r u silent start ur lecture,y did u gt angry,y r u always fight,dnt behave like animal,behave like a human (he imitates her)...

Ragini glares at him...

Sanskar : dont look at me like this..i hv already told that was not good place..but u ..

Ragini : ok sry..leave it na..

After a while they reached home,went to their room,they gets change..sanskar sits on sofa,ragini gave ointment to him..

Sanskar : no need its alright...

Ragini : i have no mood to argue with u..

Sanskar : ok dont argue..i dont want this..

she glares at him nd pulls his hand nd applies ointment nd bandaid it.while sanskar looks at her lovingly..

Sanskar : u r caring for me,i cant believe this...

Ragini : im not like u,i have humanity,nd it is all bcz of me na thats y...dnt think so much,sleep..

sanskar smiles....