an answer which changed my life

I has yesterday proposed varun .
It was sunday and my parents were as usual making some plans to go there and i don't where . I was so satisfied that the thing i couldnt speak to varun for 4 years i had said him yesterday . I now was only thinking about him wheather he says no or yes . Then as usual in evening my brother went to his tuitions and my parents somewhere . I was alone then came varun . I was very nervous about what he will say . His parents too had gone to some of their relatives house .

Varun -" hi "

Me -" hi "

Varun -" see i wanna talk to you regarding whatever you told me yesterday "

Me -" yah ok "

Varun -" listen you are a very sweet girl and yes i know we have become very good friends now but you know what i really feel that for now i should not get into any kinda relations and all beacause i think i will not be able to handle them properly soo .yo guess what i am trying to say  you  right.  "

Me Nodding at every thing he says

Me -" yes i absolutely understand  "
I was really confused because i was continuously watching varun and he was continously trying not to laugh .
God damn it what's happening man . My heartbeats were so so fast  can't tell . My face was like uhhhh! like someone was dead ....

Varun -" but i think being in a relation with you would be fun ...
(And he burst out in laughter )

Me -" whatt ! (Realy shocked man !) Are you serious  .!  I mean .... i don't no what to say right now . "

Varun -" no you don't  say anything "

He says this while comming closer to me .omg i was so happy and nervous too beacause  this was first time someone had come so close to me .

Me -" ohk why are you ... ( i couldn't speak more than this ) "

Varun -" I love you "

Omg i was waiting  for this day only . I was so happy i can't tell you.

Me -" omg i really don't know what to say right now. But i love you too varun  "

Me fully blushing......

Now comes that bull shit again varun's phone call .. is this the only time it has to come ..

Varun -" I'm very sorry ankita i have to leave right now . "

Me -" oh ok no problem . Ok bii see you tomorrow . Love you varun  "

Blushing alot ...

Varun -" ok bye love you too "