My simple life

I was a simple girl , happy almost of the times . I had many friend in the school . My only aim in life was to score good in my board exams and then choose my stream and do well further . I was just standing in the corridor with my fellow friends waiting for the teacher to enter as usual . We used to do this always as the class ended we would run to the corridor and start chatting blah blah blah.... . This period now which was going to start was physical education which was our favourite one . In this period we could either talk or play and as always we would choose gossiping . Now as the teacher came in the class he told us to form a line and start moving to the ground . So as we started moving  the classes passed  line wise 10th d , 10th c,  10th b and so on and then came the 9th sections. When i was just turning from the corridor i just got bumped into a boy of class 9th d  . His name was varun . We had a sudden eye contact . That particular time i don't know what had happened beacause i had losted my self . I was out of this world . The girl behind me shouted " come on move " but i couldn't hear her . Then she pushed me ad then i felt what just happened . Then i walked to the ground the whole period i didn't spoke a word and the whole day went like this . O just kept on thinking what had happened . Although i had to focus on my studies so i tried to forget about all that . This way my day ended .