Chapter Two

Annie's POV
"another. depressing, stupid, worthless day i live, walking through school while everyone stares at me. people pointing and laughing. me failing school because i can't focus. life is pointless and stupid and i hate it. we're all going to die anyway what's the point" i write in my notebook.

this notebook isn't like a diary, it's the kind a notebook that I draw my feelings and write my feelings in.
plus if anybody's in my room they're not going to go straight for a diary they're just going to think that this notebook is another one of my school supplies.
Schools just getting tougher and tougher and people are just so mean I've begged my mom to be homeschooled again but she's not going for it I quit dance and gymnastics a while ago because of all my friends that turned on me.
I love gymnastics and I love dance and I practice at home all the time. it was hard to be there when nobody at gymnastics likes me.
I love singing I practice at home but nobody knows that I can actually sing.
Caleb was the only one that knew that I have a really good voice, the only one that knew what I was going through that help me, the one that stood up for me when all these people at my school hated me, the one that was older than me and helped me through all this. now he's gone.

Hayden's POV
tomorrow is my new day at my new school, i'm so nervous. nobody is going to like me. or want to be friends with me. tomorrow is going to suck. i know it will.

Annie's POV
i go on the website "TinyChat" and check out all the mean things people are writing about me. i know i shouldn't be looking but it's hard not to. if you've ever been bullied. you know what it's like. you can't just ignore them, it's like you need to know what there writing about and doing everyday.

i go over to my bed, i lay down and cry. what did i do to deserve this life i whisper to myself. i look over and Hayley is at my door with red puffy eyes. "Hayley?! what's wrong" i get up and walk over to her. "grandmas sick Annie. not just with the flu, Annie grandmas dying" she says while sobbing. i get on my knees and cry, no this can't be happening. my grandmother. she was the person Hayley and i looked up to. she's the one who taught me to dance. she's the one that helped me with school subjects years ago when i needed help.

this can't be happening. this isn't fair
life's not fair. nothing is fair.

Heyyy second chapter!! this isn't a book to make anyone feel sad or anything, if you need someone to talk to message me!! i may not help but i will listen.

Wc: 496