Chapter 17.2- Items

Start from the beginning

Shield of Valeria (Uncommon)

Made by the Dwarves of Valeria. Strength C & Magical Resistance C

Helm of Valeria (Uncommon)

Made by the Dwarves of Valeria. Strength C & Resistance C

Armor of Valeria (Uncommon)

Made by the Dwarves of Valeria. Resistance C & Dexterity C

Spear of Valeria (Uncommon)

Made by the Dwarves of Valeria. Strength C & Dexterity C

Valeria Complete Armor Set! (Rare)

All attributes are maxed out. Strength B, Magical Resistance B, Dexterity B, Resistance B

Passive Skill: Meter Rock – physical and magical attacks have 12% less damage.

Active Skill: Valeria Aura -16% added attacking power.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo had four rare items to sell since she counted the Valeria set as one. Having finished jotting the information down, Izo moves on to the next items. The rest of the items were uncommon or common with the exception being the troll king drops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troll King Crown (Rare)

Made from previous Troll King Bones. Magic Power A

Passive Skill: Reign of Terror – momentarily stuns an enemy every 6 seconds.

Active Skill: Soulless Driver -Temporary random stats added to allies with up to +13 stats at once.

Troll King Necklace (Rare)

Made from the skulls of enemies. Resistance A

Passive Skill: Arbitrary– up to 10% added attack power per attack.

Active Skill: Commander -All allies' abilities are boosted by 20%.

Troll King Ring (Rare)

Made from the bones of enemies. Vitality A

Passive Skill: Steal– steal up to 6% of enemy lifeforce to heal.

Active Skill: Roar - Allies abilities are randomly boosted up to 27%.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though a bit gruesome, the Troll King items would be valuable to any party as they increased the parties overall power. Izo still hadn't gathered as many rare items as she would like, but nevertheless, they were good items. Though the Epic item, would be what would bring in the masses but most especially the big buyers. That was the entire point of opening an auction theatre to force the big buyers to compete in front of their peers.

The rest of the items found could be used in crafting or alchemy. With care, Izo tucks the items she won't be using back into her inventory and pulls out a cauldron to begin crafting. Now that she had enough materials, Izo is going to make another large batch of the previous potions and a couple new ones as well. Izo pulls out her list of potions and compares them to the materials. After a moment, Izo decides to create two large batch potions.

Doubleganger Invictirus, was a potion used for distractions. For one minute upon tossing the potion at the enemy, mana would condense to create an identical figure of the person or party, distracting the enemy and giving the person or party time to flee and escape danger. Since, this could possibly be used by criminals, Izo was going to dilute the potion again to only affect monsters. The guild would certainly be pleased if Marchen Inc. once more only supplied them with the potion.

Vamoose Swirl, was another beauty potion. Izo had picked the recipe when she stole a secret manuscript from the elves. As it turned out it was merely a hair straightening, sleek and shiny hair potion. This would be popular with woman or men, who hated or did not have time to get their hair straightened nor the time for beauty treatments.

The other potions, Izo would create limited stock for rare potions already in existence. Except for one potion, Lifesaver. (A potion designed to activate and be used as a one-time escape card.) A total of nine potions were to be created and split into three to be sent to three different organizations, the potion's codename was to be potion X. With that in mind, Izo summons clones of herself to work. With the aid of her clones, they finish the process by later that evening just in time for her meeting with Flora and the new talent scout manager.

Izo's clones swiftly clean up the area, whilst Izo places the potions into her inventory and packs the Lifesaver potions into three separate boxes to be mailed. Finished her clones disperse, leaving Izo to sneak off the construction premise and catch a taxi for her meeting. Hopefully, her manager and talent scout had good news for her.