CHAPTER TEN

[ chapter ten : letters to the unknown pt.2 ]

2 ]

( CHAPTER TEN: LETTERS TO THE UNKNOWN PT.2 )

ACT I | SCENE I

( Boy sits under the stars, the tendrils of thought overwhelming his mind. The soft utter of words that held no importance supplies a gentle hum of a tune that interested this new found side of him. He lays there, eyes often staring at the closed lids of hers, living with the unrelenting fear of her dark irises to find this hostile animal, maliciously staring at its prey. Of course it was risky. But the adrenaline that would rush through his body brought out the best in him, bringing out the humorous side that the ones who were often less advantaged in the terms of intelligence, would toy with. But she was different. They would fight until they were both satisfied. And there would be the one occasion where one or two students would whistle, referring the large amount of sexual tension between them both. Mariella would laugh before threatening to let their organs combust with blood and she would throw death glares at the boy behind her, his height often intimidating her. And he would remember each time, her words never leaving his mind until he would properly assure himself that the emotions he was more than likely experiencing weren't true. They were more than likely the after effects of lust: such a powerful urge to do something so risky. He relaxes and continues to look over at the other aspects of her room. )

DECEMBER 24TH 1977

DEAR MARIELLA,

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR LEAVING YOU TONIGHT. MY PARENTS WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE IDEA OF SPEAKING TO YOU IN CASE I INFLICTED MY HABITS TO YOU. FEEL FREE TO THROW WHATEVER ONSLAUGHT AGAINST ME THAT FEELS RIGHT. AFTERALL, I WOULD RATHER LIVE WITH YOUR HATRED THAN STILL REMEMBER THAT I WAS THE REASON YOU WERE UPSET.

Padfoot.

( Girl closes her eyes and lightly hums. The sheets entangle themselves between her legs as she does so, trying her best to forget the Boy's actions towards her. Her chest tightens when Flynn's face flashes in her mind, his deep and alluring orbs staring into hers as he peppers her in soft kisses. The way his hands articulate themselves across her body, leaving hot scorches that her body yearned to feel. And then the sweet laughs they would share when they would awaken from their reckless acts would be harmonies in her own ears and they were sounds she wanted to hear for as along as possible. But there was somebody else. There was always somebody else. Tall, dark and mysterious. Where his hobbies consisted of isolation and exhaling the very same tendrils of cigarette smoke that she would see as clouds. He was an incompetent swine. He was an idiot that she wanted nothing to do with. But then she sees him again this time. Wearing that very same smirk she would always try to look away from. It was intoxicating to stare at him and try to steer away from the nubile thoughts that would stir inside her mind. But it was usually too late before it would get too far. Spells would be cast and she would be satisfied with her outcome. In fact, it seemed amusing to find that his attempts of the silly flirtations and games he would use for the others would never work on her. And then she was back in her bed, wondering what had become of her. )