Good bye

I would like to take a short moment to introduce the girl in the picture at the right. This is my beautiful niece Gabriella, who I love to use as the portrayal of Jake and Bella's daughter in fanfiction.

I ran at vampire speed through the forest that made up most of Forks Washington. I enjoyed watching the various animals and plants I passed by with my perfect vampire eyes. Everything was fascinating with my new eyes and everything was in vibrant colors. It reminded me of watching tv in HD.

When I came out to the edge of the forest beside my dads I slowled entirely. Alice said he would be in his bedroom so it would be a matter of scaling the side of the house to where my bedroom was and then head across the hall.

I was impressed with how easy I was able to jump the side of the house and slide the window up. In less than a second I was standing inside my window which seemed untouched since I left. Even the clothes I had left on the floor when I left was there. I ran my fingers along a small trinket box on my dresser before I lifted the lid. There sitting inside was a beautiful bracelet that my father had bought me when I turned 13. I lifted it from the box and put it on before I headed from my bedroom.

I listened carefully and could hear my father sobbing lightly in his bedroom. I opened the door quietly and saw my brother sitting on the edge of his bed with his back to me. I closed the door and then walked across the room to stand at the window.

"Daddy." I spoke gently in my vampire surprano vocals.

His head slowly looked in my direction, eyes wide. Now was the time for me to say something, anything to start this 'ghostly conversation'.

"Please don't be sad anymore, I'm no longer in pain." I finished.

My dad wiped his eyes and moved to his feet. "Bella?" He spoke.

Just at the perfect time the sun shone through the window causing me to sparkle. I nodded my head once.

"I'm here to help you move on. I've seen you crying, in your room, in my room, at the diner. You shouldn't hurt like this. Don't be sad that I am gone, trust me I am in a better place. I am at peace."

My father wiped his eyes. "I just want to know if you suffered." my father asked me.

I gracefully shook my head. "No, it was quick. I sorta hit my head on a rock at the bottom and I died instantly."

I heard him make a choaking noise and turn away. I walked forward and placed my hand on my fathers hand. He jumped from the icyness of my touch but he didn't pull away.

"I want you to go out and do your best to be happy. When I look down on you I want to see you happy not in pain." I placed my hand on his heart before I moved to hug him.

He closed his eyes and I took this moment to zip to the window and slip quietly from it. I made it inside the line of the trees all in the same second. I headed back to the house and as I entered Gracie ran into my arms.

"Momma there is a bad man in the house." She whispered to me.

My head snapped up immeadiately and I let my senses kick in. I sniffed the air and felt the threat instantly. I walked carefully into the next room and came to a stop behind a wall made of the Cullens. I set my daughter to her feet and then manuevered through the crowd. There standing in the middle of the room was none other then Jacob.

"Rosalie where is Sarah?" I asked.

Rosalie crossed her arms with stingy look upon her face. "We don't know, apparently Jacob lost her."

I felt my mind twist and turn in a million directions and then I began seeing red everywhere. I lunged forward and tackled Jacob to the floor and wrapped my hands loosely around his neck before I let a large growl rip through my chest.