Cullens

After we had spent time with my father we decided it was time to head over to the Cullens. I drove of course since I knew where they lived. When I pulled up the entire family was looking apprehensively in our direction. I was unaware of how welcome I would be to the family now in my predicament, would they still like me as they had before?

As I headed up to the house with the twins and my daughter I paused. "I don't think I can do this." I said to him. "There is something you need to know about me and your brother." I began.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. "I already know, Eve is clairvoyant, she can see into the past. She saw you and Edward." he finished.

So he knew but he was still here with me, he must really care. Or atleast really like me.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me lightly. "Come on" he said as he took my hand and led me forward.

As we came to the porch Esme quickly brought me into her arms. "Its nice to see you again Bella." She said. She gave me a small peck on the cheek and then embraced the other two. "It's a pleasure to have you in our home, I didn't know you were still alive."

Adam get a light bow and Eve a small curtsey. "We didn't know Edward was still alive."

Carlisle walked forward and hugged them both. "It's been a long time since I've seen you two." he began. "I thought you had passed on."

Adam shook his head. "We were put in the morgue and considered dead. A vampire decided to pay a visit and bit us both, three days later we were vampires as well. When my sister and I had finished draining the dead bodies of their blood we took off."

"Do you know if mom is alive or?" Eve asked.

Carlisle shook his head. "She died before I turned Edward."

"Speaking of Edward where is he?" Eve said looking around. "I have went several centuries thinking he was dead."

Alice sniffed the air. "He is upstairs in his room."

I looked around, where were Emmett and Rosalie? "Do you mind if I head inside, I need to wake Sarah up and feed her." I asked Esme.

She smiled and opened the door for me and I carried the carseat with my sleeping daughter inside. By the time I sat her down I felt like going to sleep for a very long time. I was literally exhausted, not to mention hungry. What had I even eaten since yesterday, a sandwich. I was definitely hungry for a nice greasy hamburger.

I unbuckled Sarah's carseat and brought her into my arms before I began to wake her. The moment her eyes fluttered open Adam was at my side with a bottle of formula.

"Thank you" I said as I took it from him and began feeding Sarah.

When I had finished feeding Sarah and had barely gotten her back to sleep the doors opened and in walked Rosalie and Emmett. From the purple bruises under their eyes I knew they had just gone hunting.

Rosalie immeadiately came to my side. "Can I hold her?" she asked me.

"Sure, she is sleeping." I said before I carefully placed Sarah into her arms.

The moment Sarah was in Rosalie's arms it was like I didn't exist. Rosalie was completely absorbed in my daughter. I took this opportunity of personal time to go and talk to Edward.

I rose to my feet and headed upstairs. When I had came around the bend I froze, Edward was talking to Eve and Adam.

"Why would you do this to me?" Edward spoke.

"Please don't make this about you Edward, I love her." Adam said.

"So do I" Edward replied.

"Then why did you leave her?" Adam countered.