" I was almost successful but I was saved by my past best friend. However he had to leave for the military and I spent my days alone and depressed. But...I had a candle shining against the darkness to help me see...I had a mini ambition...a goal I'd like to call it where I promised me and that best friend that I will change. That I will be confident and stronger than that weakling me. When you joined this school, you became and was always my inspiration to remain positive throughout these hell days." I finish confessing my truest feelings for Taehyung because he just deserves to hear this. He's so special to me and a great help. " That's why...When I say that being here for me is enough-" I interrupt myself as I feel the tears coming. " I really mean it." I imagine my eyes commencing to change red and my nose had began to get this certain feeling making it sure that I was on the edge of crying.

" Aww~This makes me feel so great hyung, Thank you for telling me this and I'm so sorry that you had to go through so many emotional things. This Jungkook b-being a Jerk isn't fair and I already hate him. You're amazing Jimin trust me. I'm not only saying this as your best friend but also because I know you Jimin...I observed what kind of person you are but I'm sorry to say that society doesn't agree. They nod their heads only content with appearance lately, I just wish it would stop. I'm also sorry about your past best friend..He sounds great." Taehyung's pout seemed so adorable to me. The boy embraced me with his warm hug In which to me it felt like the world have lifted some of my stress along with concerns. Wrapping my arms around Taehyung's neck I close my eyes and pray for everything to be alright from today and on. I'm not asking the lord for a fountain pouring chocolate, I'm not asking the lord for a tooth made of gold. I only want a life where I can breathe.

" T-thank you Bubbletae for always being here."

" No shut up booty. Let's not cry here.." Taehyung smiles brighter than the sun when he looks at me and I make sure to return it just as bright even if I still feel like crying. " So what's going to happen? With this Jungkook guy? Do you want me to beat him for you!? I'll take karate lessons and drag him down to hell!" Taehyung threw his gentle fist in the air his other hand holding onto his humerus. He flexed his muscles making a bump lift up and down which made me giggle and roll my eyes. Sometimes a good way to distract one from pain or emotional feelings is by joking around and finding happiness even if it's seventeen minutes of his life.

" No need~" I grin. " But aren't we going to get in trouble? Shoot It's my fault you didn't go to class bubbletae I'm sorry."

" Don't worry your pretty little butt Jibooty, You are important too and you really needed a break. From everything..." Taehyung inhales at the end of his sentence, laying his head onto my lap while he just stared at me. I look back down and remain also staring back at him and meeting his eyes that gleamed and hinted that he was up to something. " Jimin..." He spoke his voice lower than usual as his lips parted lightly and his eyes seemed virtually closed. Staring at him now made me feel nervous because of how handsome he appears. Was Taetae always this hot? If not, did he ever have to go through what I went through? If not...How can he possibly agree and understand my past position.?

" Yes bubbletae...?" I finally respond after a while of lingering in my thoughts.

" What if.."

" What if?" I blink and can't help but to want to look away at something else as I feel some tension building between us at this moment.

" what if..You forget about Jungkook and fall for me instead?" Taehyung asked me out of the blue which skips my heart into beats the way one would toss a rock onto the river and watch it bounce against the surface.

" Wh-what?" My eyes flicker repeatedly like if sand just flew by. The first thought In my head was actually considering Taehyung as my boyfriend, which then I stopped myself quickly in trying to process well what he just asked me. How could he possibly ask me this!? How can I possibly not have an answer for even myself?! Oh shoot. I could feel my cheeks warming up skyrocket and I know Taehyung can tell too, which is bad. " Well?" taehyung breaks my bullet train of hyper thoughts when he speaks. The male then intertwines his free hand with the back of my hairs and pulls me closer to his face until our nose touches together, causing me to flinch from the skin-ship. " ah-Taetae!" I forced my eyes closed as I blushed because I couldn't take all this making me flustered. Taehyung's upcoming laughter is what finally convinced me to peek with one eye at him who is currently dying from laughter.