Cinos' Pokémon ID: Wolfatizer

During the Cinos' Pokémon Chronicles series, Cinos have used the name Wolfatizer as people thinks he's a Pokémon. Cinos got the name Wolfatizer by Michelangelo during Sonic and The Adventure In New York as he's a wolf and have a huge appetite. I got this named from the fanfiction story Equestria Ninja Girls by ChaosMagemon. When Cinos pretend to to be Wolfatizer, he either say his fake names or use basic canids sound like barks, howls, growls, etc. His fake Pokémon named and stats is in the Pokédex thank to Jumba Jookiba's excellent hacking skill.

Pokedex data

National Number
000

Types
Dark/Flying

Species
Versatility Wolf (later Versatility Predator)

Height
7 ft tall (2.1 m)

Weight
400 lbs (200 kg)

Abilities
Dark Enhancement (using his Dark Gaia energy)
Light Enhancement (using his Chao Force energy)
Color Enhancement (using his Hyper-go-energy)
Tech Enhancement (using his Nanites)
Rage Enhancement (using his Berserker Rage)
Copy Cat (mimic many Pokémon attack)
Type Adaptability (change his pretending element type)

Local Number
Kanto: 000
Johto: 000
Hoene: 000
Sinnoh: 000
Univa: 000
Kalos: 000
Alola: 000

Attributes
Cinos still used his natural abilities like his healing factor, shape-shifting, enhance senses, his sharp claws and teeth, and abilities he copy like strength, speed, invisibility, telekinesis, and the Chaos Force.

Cinos mostly pretend to be a Pokémon who is Ash's but didn't capture him. Cinos as Wolfatizer pretend to be a Pokémon, he actually behave like a dog but either domesticated, feral, or tamed. Cinos still use his powers but only those that may look like movesets that Pokémon use, so he use his Chaos, Hyper-go, and Dark Gaia energy to do so.

In the Pokédex, Jumba put that there are only one Wolfetizer for every 1000 years, when it die it will be reborn. Of course Jumba known that people would believe it since a human can't lived a thousand years but Cinos would.

As Dark and Flying type, Cinos would pretend to weak to Electric-type, Ice-type, Rock-type, and Fairy-type moves but like being who are not originated from the Pokemon Universe this law is unaffected but he does get minior injury from rock, a little affect by electricity and ice, and immune to cheap fairy magic.