(31)

Corahn-

I don't know how we ended up in the bed, but thats where we where. I started to think that a week would be to damn long. She was sleeping besides me, she was wearing nothing but some panties and a pink tank top. I only had on my boxers. I looked at her and just thought about whats go happen next for us. Now that aint no more bullshit, where does that leave us. I know for sure im going back to the trap and shawty comin with me. I love her so much. For me to be in that coma for almost a damn week, she was out here murkin niggas fa me. If thats not a rider, then what is? Now I gotta show her how to get this money. 

I spread her legs open, she moaned and changed her position, now she was laying on her back;perfect. I slid her panties down and I kissed her lips then her inner thigh. Then I just dived in. She moaned louder then her eyes shot open.

"Co-corahnnnnn." She sang, music to my ears.

"Yes baby?" I asked as I used my tounge to spell my name. 

"mmm,I missed this" She groaned.

I smiled and continued eating, "Omg,its to early, I aint even brush my teeth." She complained.

"Shut the fuck up, I want you like this." I said, coming up to her face and choking her. She smiled,I love that crazy shit.

"Well get me then." She giggled.

"I gotchu sweet heart." I smiled and pulled my boxers off.  I positioned my self upon her,still gripping her neck softly. Thats when I rammed inside her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she moaned out.

I put my hands on her hips and pounded, I wanted to make slow sweet love but I missed her so damn much. 

"Ride me ma." I said, pulling out as she panted.

"My leg, your chest." she sighed.

"I Got us." I said.

She nodded and got up and I layed on my back. She grabbed the top of the headboard and sat on my dick.She was cautious about her leg but I made sure I satisfied her. 

After another hour, I came then she came after me for the 8th time. 

"I fucking love you." She panted and I laughed.

"I love you to love." I said and I climbed out of bed.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"We bout to go take a shower, come on." I winked  and she playfully rolled her eyes, "Oh Corahnnn." 

_______

Adri-

After playing sex tag with corahn, we finally got dressed. I was wearing blue and white fade ripped jeans, a dark blue Nike shirt, and my Blue and white Motorsport Jordan 4s. My hair was in its curly state . Corahn was wearing a white T/shirt, grey sweats and the same shoes.

"So,what we doing today?" I asked.

"Stop to see moms and pops, then whatever you want." He shrugged.

"Lets go to the trap then go get tattos." I cheered.

"What we goin to the trap for?" He asked.

"Uh cause, we got shit to do." I said in a duh tone.

"We?" He asked.

"Yes we." I reminded him.

"So you fine with being at the trap?" He asked again.