(30)

I cant believe we made it to chapter 30 and its no where near to being finished! Im sorry for all the cliff hangers but it leaves yall wanting more!
_____________________

Adri-

I went into the hospital and Jay made sure they looked at my wound before she showed me whatever she was go show me. They wrapped some type of  gauze around it and I limped a little.

As of now I'm siting in the waiting room and I was expecting to be greeted by Jay but she wasn't there. That's when Hakeem walked towards me.

"I heard what Happened sis, you Good?" He Asked.

"Yeah I'm good." I smiled a little.

"You know i Gotchu lil Thug." He smiled and I laughed. It's like Hakeem the brother I never had.

"I know." He hugged me. See Hakeem parents was killed . So I know if I ever need to just vent ; he will be the person I run to.

"Come here guys" Jay announced as she stood a couple feet away.

Me and Hakeem stood up and he supported me as I limped. We walked over to Jordan and looked in the room she was near and there sat Corahn. He was sitting up, eyes open,smiling bright, and skin was clear and caramel. 

My feet wouldn't move and my eyes began to tear up. My heart started to jump and my hands covered my eyes.

"This can't be real." I whined.

"Can yall give us a minute?." Corahn said.

"Yeah, bro." Hakeem said and I heard the doors close.

"Come here sweetheart."He said with a scratchy voice.

I looked at him then walked over to him and sat down. "Oh my gosh your okay." I smiled and he wiped my tears.

"You are too I see." He chuckled.

"I've missed you so much. Shit been hard." I said.

"Whats been going on?"He asked.

"Lamar headed to prison, I killed ken and my momma." I said.

"Word?" He asked.

"Yeah, Corahn she tried to kill me I had to do what I had to do." I said.

"I know baby, im here now to protect us." He assured me and I leaned in and locked lips with him, putting my all into the kiss,oh his lips were still soft like clouds and pink like cotton candy.

"Everything we do,we do for eachother." I smiled.

"I love you mami, really my ride or die." He smiled.

"I love you more." I peaked his lips.

"Okayyyy, Adri not the only one that missed you." Jordan came back in the room right on Que as if they were listening.

"Yeah man, its been boring with you not around, I been needing you at the trap." Hakeem smiled and Corahn chuckled.

"Well im back and better than ever."  Corahn assured him.

"So when you coming home?" I asked bluntly.

"Now actually. The doctors told me I just can't apply any pressure on my chest, other than that im good." He said and I nodded.

"Okay well lets get to it, you can walk right?" I giggled.

"Yes baby, I can walk-can you?" He chuckled.

"Not really." I glared at him as he got out the bed. He was wearing black sweats and a hospital gown. He took off the gown and his chest gleamed. He had deep scratches and Staples around where he got shot. Looks to me that it can heal easily.

Jay and Keem smiled at us, "Awww we reunited." Jay cheesed.

"Yeah,but we go head on outta here." Hakeem said, dapping Corahn up and side hugging me.

"Ight bro be smooth." He nodded and grabbed Jay by the waist and headed to the door.

I stood next to Corahn and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I guided him out the hospital to fill out his release forms. 

_____

Corahn-//2 hours later//

We were at home and I was sitting on the couch rolling up a fat ass blunt, this shit was highly needed. Its been damn near a week and I missed so much, when we where in the car Adri told me everything. I don't know how to feel knowing she killed her own mother. But I mean I would've did the same if my mother tried to kill Adri. 

I sealed the blunt with my tongue and I grabbed the lighter off the table and sparked it. Adri was in the kitchen making plates, we had ordered some soul food. She wanted to cook but I wouldn't let her cause her leg was still healing.

She walked into the living room with a large tray in her hand with a plate and a cup; the plates were covered in Steak,Smothered Potatoes, Corn,and a Sweet Hawaiian roll. And a cup of Sprite.

I smiled, "Thanks baby." I said inhaling the smoke and she sat beside me,putting the tray on the table.

"No problem." She cheesed and grabbed the remote, changing the channel to B.E.T and Friday was on.

I missed times like this. "Why you not eating?" I asked her, passing her the blunt.

"Wha- Ohhh yeahhh." She said, hopping up with the blunt in her mouth. She ran to the kitchen and back to me with the blunt now in her right hand and a big yellow bag of M&Ms in her other.

She sat back in her seat and I took a few bites of my food and drenched it down with Sprite. "Hmmm." She said, passing me the blunt. 

I brought it to my lips and I inhaled hard as I watched her stuff her face with candy, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatttt?" She giggled. I put the blunt out.

"You,You still the same." I said seductively.

"Is that a bad thing?" She said putting the candy down.

"No, Even through all the shit I basically put you through, you still act how I first met you. You rather chill with me and eat candy and watch movies. I know you seen hella shit since I been gone but Im happy I got to toughen you up before everything went down. I really love you Adri,I'll never leave your side ever again." I said pulling her closer to me.

"I love you more baby, I'll never change on you." She peaked my lips and I deepened it, making her open her mouth as I explored her mouth with my tongue.

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes and they were a light red. "Its forever sweetheart." I assured her.

She smiled,"Forever." She said, breaking down some more weed to roll up. I got up and shut the lights off, grabbing a cover out the hall closet. I walked over to her as she was lighting it up and I pulled her gently into my lap. She started to take some drags and I put my face in the crook in her neck and I sucked on it leaving hickies.

Lets just say the night ended on a 'PG13 note, as much as I wanna sex her down, alot of shit happened today and shawty need to heal. I give it less than a week and ima show her how much I love her, I missed my baby and I finally can come back into her life. 

____________________________

VOTE//THIS CHAPTER WACK, COMMENT IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!