Chapter 5: Admiration

Sam's POV

It's been three weeks since Yuki has risen from the dead.  She won't stop following me and people were starting to suspect that we were dating.

It was really annoying, but I lived through it, even though I had told her to leave me alone.  To be honest, I was terrified of what she was capable of, so I just let her follow me around like a lost puppy dog.  She was more like a leech.

I could see that Aphmau didn't like Yuki or being around her.  She mainly avoided her, but when she wanted to talk to me, it was kind of hard to avoid the leech.  I couldn't tell if Aphmau just didn't like her, or if she was jealous.  I was hoping it was the latter, because I was planning on asking her out soon.

Aphmau's POV

I saw Sam and Yuki approaching me.  Yuki.  I seriously hated that girl, but Sam looked happy when she was around.  But Yuki's face said that she was upset about something.  I didn't care.  Instead I focused on the thing that Sam was holding behind his back.  I could see something green poking out from behind him and Yuki kept glaring at me.  She was probably jealous about something, but there was nothing to be jealous about.

They reached me and they stopped.  Sam took a deep breath and pulled a bouquet of light purple roses from behind his back.

"Will you go out with me?" he asked.  My heart skipped a beat and I gasped.

Sam's POV
She smiled and hugged me.  I turned around to give Yuki a "leave-us-alone" look, but she was already gone.