Chapter 3: Fear

Sam's POV

She was wearing her usual Yandere High School uniform.  Her hair was the same and so were her eyes.  Her pale skin still blinded me when we stepped into the sun.  And I was still scared of this girl.  Nothing had changed since she jumped off the roof.  The only difference was that her clothes were a lot cleaner than when Taurtis, Grian, and I were put in the WPP.

Of course, Grian is with me and Taurtis is still in Tokyo.  I missed him a lot and so did Grian.  But now Yuki knows where I live.  Am I going to have to call my WPP agent?  Should I call the police?  Should I just kill Yuki right now?

Each of these thoughts slipped through my mind, but none of them seemed like the right thing for me to do.  The best I could do was wait until she did something stupid to call my WPP agent.

I was aware of Yuki glaring at Aphmau the entire way to werewolf class.  I was still confused as to why I was still in that class, then I remembered I haven't had any time to talk to the councilor yet.  I'm already tired of the werewolves sniffing me.  It makes me feel weird and I don't want Yuki to see them doing it.  She might go crazy.

"Sammy, you're being awfully quiet." Yuki said, her voice sounded like silk, which made me even more wary.  She only sounded like that when she was about to be super overprotective.

"I'm fine." I lied.  I was anything but fine.