Chapter 4: Yuki Yamata

Yuki's POV

I sat down on a park bench during lunch.  My head drooped and I started to think.  I quickly shook my head.  Thinking was bad.  It lead to pain.  I sighed and looked up as a shadow fell over me.

"Well, Yuki?" Sam was glaring at me.  It hurt a little.  He was furious.  I mean, I made him try to kill Taurtis!  One of the only people he considered family.

"When I jumped off the roof, I landed on one of those inflatable trampolines.  I got down and made a run for it back home.  My dad heard what happened and took me to O'Khasis, the prestigious academy in the North, the one run by Garte, I think?  Anyways, I started a lot of fights there.  I ended up punching Garte's kid, Vylad.  After that, I was forced to attend Falcon Claw High School.  I started fights there too.  I had a small run-in with the Lycan's.  I tried to push their son out of a tree.  He fell and I got expelled.  Phoenix Drop was the only school that would take me, so my dad moved here and forced me to attend this school.  I was upset about it at first, but then I saw that you were here a few days ago.  My dad wouldn't let me go to school until I stopped fighting, but that took a while.  Anyways, I'm really sorry about everything I did and.....made.....you do.  I want to get back together with you!" I looked at him and my heart dropped.  His eyes were emotionless.

Aphmau's POV

"I want to get back together with you!" my blood turned cold as I heard this strange Yuki girl say that to Sam.  I heard a little bit of this mystery girl's story, but that was the only thing that processed.  I started to blush at the statement.  Why was I blushing?

Oh no....

Sam's POV
This girl was starting to get on my nerves.  I can't believe she actually had the balls to say that she wanted me back.

"No way.  No way in Hell will I ever get back together with you.  You made try to KILL Taurtis!  My best friend, so close I call him my brother!  You must be insane, lady!

"Oh hey, Aphmau." I turned my head as Aphmau came up to us, a gold sash wrapped around her wrist.  I wondered what it was for.

"You okay?" Yuki titled her head as she addressed my new friend.  I stared at her and noticed tears were forming at the corner of her eyes.  Yuki was actually about to cry.

I saw that Aphmau was blushing.  I wonder why.  Was she jealous?  She can't be, I only met her yesterday.  There's no way she developed feelings for me yet...

Instead of focusing on Aph, I turned my attention to Yuki. "You need to leave me alone, Yuki.  I will never forgive you for doing what you did.  Why don't you go jump off the roof for real?" I turned my back and I heard Aphmau gasp.  Her almost causing Taurtis' death was only part of the reason I wouldn't take her back.

I know that we only met, but I love Aphmau.