Chapter 7

After changing, I ran to the gym and met up with Julie, Colin, and Jack. We all sat down together. Annabelle was on stage making announcements.

"Ok, so today we have two new campers. They are from Colorado."

Two boys with messy brown hair stepped onstage. They had foolish grins and seemed nice. I immediately liked them.

"This is Tyler and Kevin. Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6:30. Today's menu is salad and pizza with that garlic crust you all requested. Dessert is apple pie. You are dismissed."

With that she walked offstage and headed towards me.

"Hi Rebecca! I almost forgot to tell you that you need to get a superhero costume!"

"A superhero costume?" I asked. "That's kind of cheesy."

"You can't expect to fight crime on Thursday in your ordinary clothes!"

"Touché," I remarked. "Who do I go to for my costume?"

"Go to the ladies dressing room here in the gym. There you will find Lily. She is in charge of the costumes." She pointed me in the right direction.

"I'm curoius, what is her power?" I said right before I left.

She replied happily, "Her power is amazing. She can change her appearance at will."

"So she can shape shift?" I asked rather confused.

"Not quite," she replied. "She can change her hair style and her clothes at will."

"That's so awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I know!" she replied with a smile.

I turned around and headed in the direction of the changing rooms.