Of Planning and Sightseeing

"We came as soon as we could captain!" I looked behind me and saw the Feros that also worked in the control centre because bloody hell this place is big enough for three circuses to happen here.

"Good, Galria you go and assist Alice and Pitin you help Connor," Sam commanded and I, on the other hand, was just sitting next to the captain of the crew, Cosin off somewhere again and Jana is busy with her work. If this is how it feels to be a queen or something then this is the most boring job ever.

"Incoming call from Planet Junon, lieutenant Xyo." A Fero yelled from her seat in front of us, I sat up straight to make myself look more presentable but by the looks of how Sam isn't moving an inch from his awkward position he must've not give any care about this.

"Answer that bossy man." Most of the Feros including myself were shocked by how Sam was using his tone, he shrugged and the Fero by the name of Delio answered it.

"Ah, Mister Fuckboy Johnson I have a mission for you." Lieutenant Xyo said with a blunt look, Sammy shrugged.

"And how's that mission will end, lieutenant douche?" Sam said sarcastically. Is sarcasm the only language we speak here?

"With a few limbs if your commanding isn't as bad as how I first met you," Xyo replied, meanwhile Sam chuckled.

"You know I'm the best damn captain the universe has ever seen!" Sammy has jumped out of his seating as he expressed his pride by expanding his hands to make a V shape.

"I highly doubt that, well anyways there's has been a powerful chemical substance that usually used to power high tech lasers and it's been in the Daran empire hands now." As the commander said it, Sam sat down slowly and got in a professional manner.

"Lemme guess, the chemical substance is Lithium Kryptonite? Because that's what this new baby is using with a hint of Carbon Bromide!" He seems to excited the fact that this is the most dangerous laser the universe got and we joking around with it.

"You seem too excited to make this seem like a toy to you. Anyways, I'll send you coordinates to the location of the transport I've heard been located." And with that, the massive screen got a couple of green luminous numbers and letters and then it slowly faded like a notification on a phone.

"Thanks, bitch, now we're gonna be off soon, ta-ta!" As quickly as the call started, Sam made a gesture of cutting the line by using his hand and waving it under his head. Delio quickly ended the call.

"Phew, a first proper mission eh?" Sam looked at me as I relaxed in my position and looked back at him, I pulled a smile and nodded. "Yep, I sure hope he is telling the truth of keeping a few limbs," I commented.

"You can always trust me, my Mickey!" He patted my back as I nervously laughed.

Not for long we got to the location, we were just above the atmosphere of the planet that's been located and using the big screens we saw the set up for transporting chemical substances by a zoom in. The creatures that are moving massive tubes of bright substance are wearing full body armour which made them look like black and grey robots.

"They look friendly don't they?" Sam laughed as he patted my back as I swallowed a lump in my throat, "Uh, they don't seem friendly in my book. Aren't they the Daran empire?" I peeled my eyes off the screen to look at him, he chuckled and gently shook his head side to side with the warmest smile I ever seen on a man, to be honest.

"That's like a part of the empire," he then averted his eyes to the screen again, "I've faced with them many times and they possibly have taken over half of the universe." A serious face was now plastered on him. "Oh," was the only thing that came out my mouth at the time.