31

His lips tasted so good. They melted onto mine. My hands were in his hair as he moved his soft kisses onto my neck. He presses harder, reaching my soft spot. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a noise no matter how hard I needed to. He goes back to my lips, we knew all the right angles so that we fit perfectly. Eventually, it led to tounges. It was so fast that my heart was beating hard I thought it would explode any minute.

I pull apart.

"Jesus," he says, out of breath. His hair was no longer styled and I could feel a bruise arriving on my neck. I had let him get the best of me. God damn it Rosa pull yourself together.

Then we did get called down for dinner for real. We were a state. Lucas had lipstick all over him, and mine was all over my chin. His hair was a mess and I looked like I had just run a marathon. We ran to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves up a bit. Then went downstairs at separate times to make it look like we hadn't been together. This better not become a regular thing.

At dinner not much happened. I explained my results to my dad and Sue who wished me luck on getting into college. Lucas gave my sympathizing looks and wrapped his leg over mine under the dinner table. It was the little things like that, which got me locked in his spell.

I closed my curtains and changed into my pyjamas. Then I wrapped myself like a burrito in my covers. I played on my phone and posted a picture of the sunset on Instagram.

"Night beautiful" - texted Lucas. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

I wake up early, the candy floss clouds paint the fire sky as I run over the tarmac of Santa Monica. In exactly a week I would be on the plane back to London. I will be able to forget about everything, I'll never have to see Lucas again. Even if I went back to see my dad he would be long gone.

Tonight was another party, no surprise. However, this was the last party of the summer as everyone was back to school on Monday, except me of course. It was supposed to be wild. I was a bit hesitant of going as it was at Dom's who I've worked out is the main drug dealer and taker.

Most of the day I decide to pack the clothes that I would no longer need. It was boring but at least in my last few days, I can spend on touristy stuff rather than packing. I needed to buy things for Gabby and mum as well.

I go to Lolas to get ready for once, She told me she has the perfect dress for me so I trust her. Fingers crossed. She hands me a tight back dress, heeled black boots and a nice white clutch. I got changed and then we did our makeup. I wore more than usual with a golden eye look and red lips. Lola attached extensions to my hair so that I could change it up again. We were ready to party