Maybe it was the alcohol

Maybe it was the alcohol swirling in his blood, but suddenly Scorpius was hit with a bolt of courage and grasped the boy's jaw, bringing their lips together.

***

"Hey Scorpius you coming to the party tonight?" Albus nudged Scorpius.

"You mean the absolutely stupid party that the Gryffindors are throwing? I think not." Scorpius said and kept walking.

Albus quickly caught up to Scorpius, he wasn't walking as fast as he thought. " you know, Rose is going to be there right?" Albus said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, great." Scorpius tried to say as enthusiastic as possible, he really hated the fact that Albus still thought he had feelings for Rose, he definitely did not like her in that way, just thinking about her like that was repulsing to Scorpius, mainly because he is gay and he had eyes for someone else. That someone didn't even know he was gay or that he didn't like rose but it was for their own good.

"Come on Scorp, you know you wanna." Albus teased.

"Fine." Scorpius sighed. "But only because you're going and you're my best friend."

"Yep that's totally the reason why." Albus teased again.

" yes it is! I swear on my life, you're way better company than anyone." Scorpius said honestly.

"Okay...whatever you say." Albus rolled his eyes.

****

"Scorpius! Come on, we're going to be late!" Albus yelled at a half naked Scorpius.

" I could've sworn i put my shirt over there..." Scorpius whispered to himself as he paced back and forth in the dorm.

" just borrow mine we have 5 minutes to get there." Albus said, throwing a plain black t-shirt to Scorpius.

"Thanks."

Scorpius put on the shirt, it made him blush because it smelled like Albus. Every now and then, he would bring the collar up to his nose to inhale the sweet scent.

They were greeted by a half drunk Rose as they entered the room of requirement.

"Heyyyyyy" Rose slurred as she engulfed Scorpius in a hug.

Scorpius chuckled at her.

Albus raised his eyebrows at Scorpius. Scorpius just rolled his eyes.

"Come on boys lets play truth or drink."
Rose said pulling Albus and Scorpius further into the room.

They soon arrived to a circle of other mostly drunk students and sat down.

"So what we're gonna do is play truth or drink." Rose told the group.

"Truth or what?" Scorpius whisper-yelled to Albus.

" So either you answer the question truthfully or drink." Albus replied.

***
They played quite a bit of rounds mostly just asking about their romantic interests and Albus and Scorpius refused to answer any of those questions, they were now leaning on each other from the excessive amount of alcohol flowing through their veins.