Objective 7: Tick, Tick, Boom

I looked from one to the other then Storm wondering what to do about it all.

What he said was music to my ears. "Olympia, do what you can to get the bag back and disarm the bomb, do whatever it takes to take them down." Determination on his face as he worked against the guy with the short sword.

I leaped forward and took my throwing knives out of my belt taking a third one out of my boot, taking one I throw it to the bag it catching his hand and he fell back off the table, the female on the other hand cracked her whip the end of it wrapping around the handle of the bag and it starts flying towards her. I tossed one of the throwing blades cutting the whip sparks flying off the severed end. She leaped towards the bag and I barely caught the end of her pant leg watching as she fell face first into the floor. I ran to the bag sliding and wrapping my arms around it till me and it hit the wall. I only had one throwing blades left and I wasn't ready to try out my new weapon but it was starting to look like I was going to have to. I glanced over at Storm and saw him with his own struggles. I pushed off the wall and I slam into Storm knocking us all the way to the counter, I pushed the backpack on him and I signed looking at my cloths a moment before I closed my eyes.

A split second was all it took when I opened my eyes I had Phoenixx by my side and she was grinning. I could feel the gears turn to form a wagnerdron smile on our new cyborg form. The gears was soon covered by the dark grey metal once again and all was quiet. Storm laid flat under me while the three before me looked in pure shock, I felt a flash and remembered the bomb seeing three minutes left. I let Phoenixx take full control, watching the claws dig into the wooden floor we pushed off and we bite into the leg of one and slinging him to a wall, he slid down with a hard thump and the other guy ran out the door, the female cracked her whip at me and we snapped at it catching it in our teeth pulling her in. When she was close we raised our head and quickly brought it down on her head and smiled hearing the hard thump of unconsciousness. We were about to take off after the runaway when Storm caught out attention.

"How can you to forget about the bomb here in the middle of the floor!?" Panic ringing out.

We raised an eyebrow and tilted our eyes. "Do you remember who you're talking to? Obviously the answer is yes we did forget a bomb was in the middle of the floor." We turned back to him and the bomb seeing we only had seconds left. I didn't have a clue what to do but feeling Phoenixx push me out of the pilot seat, she pushed her open mouth into the floor over the bomb, eating it! It slid down our throats with a clink and clank till it ended with a metallic thump it beeping fast before going off. Our body stretched out smoke coming from our mouth, Storm mouth hung open and look like it would fall to the floor with a simple blow of the wind.

"What?" Phoenixx asked with a questionable look on our face and we watched the sun's rays slowly come into the cafe window, I looked towards Storm reminding her that lunonians couldn't survive in the direct sunlight. We moved to block them keeping his skin from being burned.

"Get in our bag and grab the hoodie and sunglasses on, we'll be close behind you." Doing as told he walks into the bathroom and we wait for the bag to go to us. He set it outside the door and we gently took it in our mouth shifting back and putting on our spare cloths. It was a lather sleeveless jacket with a fabric hood on it and four pockets. Next I slipped on dark grey jeans and my new boots that was squared off with a strip of spikes going across the top where the boot leg came up. They only cam up to a third of the way up my leg and I put the backpack over one shoulder knocking on the door. I rushed him to the car, throwing a blanket over him in the back seat, I waited for the other set of agents to arrive to pick up the threats, I put the bag beside him and walked around driving back to the housing area for agents.

♠°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°♠

After getting back I guided him in till he could take the cover off himself and be fine, he took me by the arm and started to the elevator. He took out a key slid it into a slot and turned, a panel slid back and to the left revealing buttons with letters on them and pushed the one with a cursive looking D. The elevator went back with a jolt and shot downwards, with a sudden stop and he dragged me out as we both went walking into a large room.

He made me wait and I took a look around. The walls were brass and a dull silver color a desk off to the side with gears all around it as decorations, even the fake flowers were made of wires and gears. I looked back to the doors seeing Storm walk out with a lady following him. She took one look at me and almost ran over Storm to get to me with wide eyes and a gleeful smile looking like she hopping in place.

"Your the Olympia Zaylon!" Was the first words out of her mouth in a high pitch squeal as she looked me over from one side to the other. "Agent Storm here says you ate a bomb and would like me to look you over to make sure your okay."

I glanced over a him and had a slight sinister smile. "Aww, look who does care." I put my hands on my cheek and gave a sweet look and I watched as he rolled his eyes slightly, giving a slight shake of his head then closed his eyes and waved us away.

"Just make sure she's working, okay Baeza." He took a seat and she took me to the back room.

Beaza set me down in s room and started typing on a computer. "So what model are you, old or new? If old how old? What design do you follow? What's your objective?" Looking at me to answer I sat unsure how to answer.

"Well, old I guess by three hundred years. Zakiyan I thing and objective haven't a clue." I watched as she looked at me with curiosity and then a shake of her head, walking over she hooked a wire into my head and to the computer doing a full scan for what I was only to get a notification stating I was an unknown model.

"Well lucky for you the system says your fine for the most part but I'd like to see you again for cataloging reasons just in case." She walked back taking her wire and rolling it up sending me back out to Storm.

"I was a good cyborg now can I go to my room I have better things to do." I crossed my arms and watched Storm let out a sigh, getting up going to the elevator with me following. I wave by to Baeza as the doors close and we go back to the main building.

♠°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°♠

"Hey Storm, what's with Androids and cyborgs having to have an objective?" I asked looking to my left to watch his reaction as we walked to the living quarters. His jaw tightened as the muscles fought for what might a left at that moment if he hadn't bit his tongue.

"Not long ago the Alphian people were building them to help us fight to keep our galaxy at peace, but with no objective or a reason to keep them on task, so they turned on us and their creators killing a lot of people. Lucky for us the Lamronians helped us with destroying every last one, but long story short any made must have an objective and can't go outside of it. That's why we're not sure what to do about you."

When I returned to my room I said my goodnight and walked over to my bed getting my new lab top out and started. I went to the history site and started going back to the day everything changed.