Chapter 6 'What just happened.'

Sorry if I never update but it's not that easy when you have other things going on! Enjoyyy ;) - kristiana 🌝

Lex's P.O.V

I told Jayce that I had to go call my mom. But that's not exactly what I'm doing. Cameron told me to meet him at a shack with surfboards on it. I feel bad for lying to Jayce, but Cameron's hot!

I recently broke up with my ex-boyfriend Jake. He cheated while he was 'drunk'. I really did love him and I guess it's time for me to move on.

I know if Jayce found out she'd kill me.
Her and Cameron are super close. Sometimes I think they are siblings not her and Nash! I hope she doesn't find out..

I've been looking for this 'shack' for like 5 mins and still can't find it. I finally found a little shack with surfboards on it. I opened the door and Cameron was waiting there.

"Hey Lex" he said walking over to close the door behind me. "Hi.." I said awkwardly looking down.

"Listen, I think I have feelings for you.." He says looking in my eyes and leaning in. Our lips touched and I felt a tiny spark.

We were kissing for about 5 seconds until the door opened suddenly. Shit...

Jayce's P.O.V

I immediately regretted opening that door. There in front of me, my two best friends kissing, In a frickin shack, behind my back. My jaw dropped as Cameron and Lex pulled away shocked.

"Well, how was your talk with your mom lex?" I asked Lex as she looked guilty. "Jayce this is all my fault I-" Cam started but I turned to leave.

When I tried to run our the door I ran into a tall figure. It was Jake, Lex's ex-boyfriend. "Hey Jayce! Nash said you were here, I'm looking for Lex" he said to me with flowers in his hands.

I felt bad for him but I had to show him so I pointed into the shack. "Thanks" he said walking past me. I looked back at his reaction. He was mad.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jake yelled at Cameron putting his fist up. "Jake calm down" Lex said to Jake. "I came here to apologize to you Lex" Jake started weakly.

He had tears in his eyes as I watched from the door. "It was hard for me to move on, but I guess it wasn't for you.." He said dropping the flowers and walking out past me.

Lex was crying and tried to catch up to him. It was just Cameron and I in the shack. I gave him an emotionless glance and walked out.

What just happened.

----------------------------------------------

Short chapter but you wanted an update! Sooo Cam likes Lex! maybe..

Tell your friends about this story if you like it ;)

Who do you ship?

Jaylor- Jayce + Taylor

Cayce- Jayce + Cam

Griersky- Jayce + Jack

Maybe some other magcon boys will fall for her too ;) idk...

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW💕