Chapter 5 'Just Friends'

Over 600 reads! You guys are amazing :) I decided to give the chapters titles! enjoyyy! - kristiana xx

Jayce's P.O.V (if you want more of anyone else's p.o.v just ask!)

The boys walked in and Nash said "Hey Lay" followed by Hayes saying "Sup Lex" she just waved to them.

When Jack, Taylor, and Cam came in she started fangirling. "Oh-uh hi" she said shyly.

"Hello beautiful" Cameron said walking up to her and hugging her. She was shaking and the rest of us were laughing at her.

For some reason when he said that to her I felt a little jealous. What? No. We aren't dating we're just friends Jayce. Just friends.

Cameron's P.O.V

When we walked in this beautiful girl was standing there with Jayce. She was absolutely stunning.

She started to fangirl so I decided to calm her down. "Hello beautiful" I say walking over and hugging her.

"Oh-uh hi" she stuttered. It was adorable. I chuckled at her shyness.

" Guys this Lex, Lex, well you already know who they are" Jayce said introducing her.

There was an awkward silence for a moment until Jayce suggested "Let's go to the beach!"

We all nodded and went to get changed into our bathing suits.

Jayce's P.O.V

I lead Lex upstairs to my room and shut the door. "CAM LIKES YOU" I shouted/ whispered shaking her.

"Haha I wish" she said sadly. "Your wish has come true" I say poking her.
We both chuckled and picked out our bikinis.

I chose a hot pink ruffle bikini and Lex chose a blue polka dot one. "We look hot" Lex said looking in the mirror we were standing in front of.

I took a pic and posted it on Twitter and Instagram saying "Beach w/ this bitch😛"

"Hell yeah!" I say high-fiving her. We put on waterproof mascara, flip flops, and a cover up.

I grabbed my sunglasses and headed downstairs where the boys were waiting.

"Ready?" I ask and they all nod. We got in my car and drove to the nearest beach.

Lex sat in the passenger seat and the boys sat in the back seats.

(TIME SKIP)

I pulled up to the parking lot and there weren't a lot of people. It was a nice day so I was surprised.

We got out of the car and found a nice spot not too far from the water. Lex and I laid down our towels and started tanning.

Taylor, Cameron, and Jack started wolf whistling at us. Nash and Hayes ran off somewhere.

I rolled my eyes at them and relaxed. "Jay I'm leaving" I heard Taylor say. "Yeah me too" Jack added.

"No!" I say hugging Jack goodbye. He picks me up and starts running to the ocean. "Jack put me down!" I yelled at him.

Before I could protest again I felt cold water hit my skin. I swam up and noticed Cam had thrown Lex in the water.

They would make such a cute couple like ugh. But I thought Lex had a boyfriend...

"Fuck you" I said to Jack crossing my arms and pouting. "Aw, little Jaycey's mad" he said hugging me from behind.

Thank god he couldn't see my face because it's red as a tomato. Lex winked at me and started laughing. I laughed with her.

The rest of the day we just swam and tanned. We just finished a volleyball game. It was Lex, Jack, and I against Cam, Nash, Taylor, and Hayes.

We won! "YAS!" I shouted hugging Jack and Lex. Everyone was staring at us but I didn't care.

It's only 3:00 but all of us were getting hungry. "I have to go call my mom" Lex said running off.

The rest of us went to the showers to rinse off. "Hey where's Cam?" I asked Taylor. "Bathroom" he replied turning the shower on.

Lex and Cam still haven't came back yet. Weird. "I'm gonna go look for those two" I say to the boys as they head to the car.

I looked everywhere and started to worry. I found a little surfboard shack and opened the door. I immediately regretted opening that door.

----------------------------------------------

That's Chapter 5! Hope you liked it😁

Who do you ship?

Jaylor- Jayce + Taylor

Cayce- Jayce + Cam

Griersky- Jayce + Jack

Maybe some other magcon boys will fall for her too ;) idk...

Instagram: @magconsangels 🌝

REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY :D

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW💕