Chapter 2

The magcon boys are in this chapter! Yay :D enjoy - kristiana xx

Jayce's P.O.V

I have met the magcon members before. (I know I said they haven't met but I change my mind XD) Mahogany and I always text and tweet eachother. My best friend out of all of them (except for my brothers) is Cameron. I love him in a brother way, not in a "like like" way haha. I have a crush on Taylor and Jack G. Don't get me wrong, they are all cute but those two are my fav. Another really close friend of mine is Lex. She's a bit shorter than me and has brown hair and eyes. I invited her over but she didn't text back yet. Cam just sent me a text.

C: "we are here! I know you're on your phone in your room silly ;) "

J: "you know me so well ;D coming!"

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. On my way I was staring at my phone because Lex just texted me. While I was texting back I missed a step and tripped and fell down the rest of the stair case. THE THIRD DAMN TIME TODAY. When I hit the bottom everyone was staring at me in shock. At the exact same moment we all started laughing hysterically. "J-Jayce that's the th-third time today" Hayes said out of breath from laughing so hard. Jack G then comes over and picks me up legit bridal style. Am I dreaming? "Are you okay?" He said looking in my eyes. "Yeah, I'm good" I said blushing trying to hide my face. "Okay lovebirds let's go swimming!" Nash shouted running over to us pulling me away from Jack and carrying me outside. "Nash put me down!" I screamed. "Nash!" I begged slapping him and he suddenly threw me in the pool. When I swam to the top I stuck the finger at him. "I love you too" he said in a baby voice. I stepped out of the pool and went to go grab a towel but someone grabbed my hip hugging me from behind. "Hey best friend!" Cameron said loudly. "Ow, cam I'm right here" I said giggling. "Cam what are you doing with Jayce?" Nash said staring at us along with everyone else. Well this is awkward. "Just saying hello" he said pulling away and shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah, right. Little Cammy has a crush on Jaycey" Hayes said as of he were talking to babies. "Shut up" I say in a serious way. "Hey where is everybody?" I asked noticing only Cam, Jack G, and Taylor are here. "Jack J is out with a girl, Jacob just couldn't make it, Aaron is with his sister, Shawn is at rehearsals for Austin's tour, Matt and Carter went to cyberstar in LA, and Mahogany had a photo shoot." Cameron said.

"Okay" I say walking over to a chair in the sun. I put down my towel and laid on my stomach. "Jayce are you gonna come in?" Jack asked with puppy eyes. "Yeah later!" I said "I promise" I added holding out my pinky. Jack reached out his pinky too and we laughed.

Cameron's P.O.V

Is it obvious I like Jayce? It is. She's stunning, bubbly, hilarious, and single. The only thing or things that are in the way of us are Nash, Taylor, and Jack G. Nash is protective and cares about her a lot. Taylor and Jack are obsessed with her. All they talk about is Jayce and how they want to have her babies. Ew. I don't blame them though! I hope she likes me back. Tonight's going to be fun.

Jayce's P.O.V

I tanned for about half an hour and boy was I tan. I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. The boys were playing chicken. Hayes is on Nash's shoulders and Taylor is on Jack's shoulders. Cameron was the "referee". All he was doing was pushing the boys making it difficult for them to not fall off. I had an idea. "GO TAY GO TAY!" I cheered jumping up and down and clapping. I noticed Cam and Jack were not so happy. Neither was Nash. Hayes didn't really care as long as I was happy. Taylor suddenly pushes Hayes really hard and says "I AM THE CHAMPION" raising his arms in the air. "Hayes are you okay?" I say jumping in the pool and checking on him. "I'm fine Jayce" he replied stepping out if the pool. "Does anyone want a drink?" He offered looking into the cooler. "There's Gatorade, root beer, Pepsi, and red bull". "I'll have a red bull" I said and everyone else got the same thing. We swam for another hour playing chicken and sharks and minnows. I stepped out of the pool and dried myself off. Everyone else followed and we walked inside. "Hey, who wants to play dare or dare?" I ask looking around at everyone. They all shrugged and nodded. "Let me go change first" I said running upstairs. All of the boys got their shorts and t-shirts on. I decided to wear an oversized shirt that was Cam's and short shorts. You couldn't see the shorts but whatever. I made my way downstairs and the boys were sitting there on their phones waiting for me. Their eyes were now glued to me. Nash was pissed because it looks like I'm not wearing pants. Taylor, Jack, and Cam are just perverts. Hayes knows me so he wasn't surprised. "What?" I asked sitting on the floor next to Jack. "Why the hell aren't you wearing pants?" Nash asks annoyed. "I am! Relax, jeez." I say pulling up the shirt showing him my shorts. He just rolled his eyes.

"Is that my shirt?" Cameron asked. "Yeah, I hope you don't mind." I already knew he didn't mind at all. "No, its fine just wondering" he answered blushing?! Was the Cam D. my bff blushing from me? I love Cam but in a friend way. "Let's start the game shall we!" I said changing the subject. "Okay I'll go first" Hayes said. "Nash, I dare you to streak in Jayce's panties." he said and we all cracked up. "Come on Hayes wtf!" Nash protested. "Come on I'll get you a nice pink one" I said smirking leading him to my room. For some reason the rest of them followed us to my room too. I didn't mind I mean we're all friends right? "Ooh perfect!" I said holding up a pink pantie. I saved myself and didn't give him a thong. Like ew. I decided I would film all of our dares so I quickly grabbed my camera and tripod just in case. We all went to the front door and opened it. I took out my camera from its case and held it out pointing it towards us. "Hey guys! Today we are doing some dares! Enjoy" I said and we waved. "Okay, all you have to do is run down the street and back" Hayes said pushing him out the door.

Nash started running down the street and it was only about 6:00 so there were a few cars. I filmed the whole thing and it was hilarious. The rest of the time we did dares such as the cinnamon challenge and disgusting crap like that. "Last one" I said to Hayes because it was his turn. "Hmm.." He started. "Jayce, I dare you to kiss Taylor" Hayes said smirking. "F u" I said rolling my eyes and blushing. "Um that's not happening" Nash was pissed. I looked at Taylor and he was blushing too. Omg. "Well it is a dare" I say shrugging and crawling over to Taylor. (They are all on the floor haha) Before I did anything I looked back at Jack and Cam and boy, they were mad. "Go!" Hayes yelled. I leaned in slowly and so did he. Our lips touched and I felt a spark. I always thought that shit was fake but you really do feel a spark! He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds. 5 seconds of heaven! I pulled away staring into his eyes.

Nash was extremely pissed off. "What the hell?!" He yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter!

Who do you ship?

Jaylor- Jayce + Taylor

Cayce- Jayce + Cam

Griersky- Jayce + Jack

Maybe some other magcon boys will fall for her too ;) idk...

LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE!

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️