(End conversation)

I texted him my address. Since Cameron was 16 he could drive. I'm 15. The hotel was only 15 minutes away but I guess there was probably a lot of fans at the hotel like usual.

*Ding dong*

"I GOT IT!" I yelled. I opened door thinking it to Cameron. But instead I open the door to see Justin. Justin Beiber.

"Wrong house" I slammed the door, and why the hell is he here.

"No. He is here to hangout with me" Luke said opening the door

"When did you two become friends. I mean Luke your 18 and Justin's 16?" I said

"So? I hang out with u and your 15"

"Well can't you hangout at your house?"

"Mom and dad are getting for me after graduation. Which is in like a month"

"Oh. Well still you could be some where else"

"Whatever. Come one Justin she's just annoying." Luke said.

"Oh I'm annoying? I am? Why don't you ask Justin about that... He's an expert at being annoying" I said. I love fighting with my brother. We don't like physically hit each other unless it's a real fight. Otherwise we just like play fight, you know brother sister fighting.

"Thanks. I'm an expert" Justin said.

"That wasn't a compliment" I said

"Well I took it as one" he said.

"OHHHHHH!! I get it. Luke you only invited Justin over cause you know it would annoy me" I said. Haha wow and I just noticed

"Maybe. But now he is my friend so I guess I get a new friend and I get to annoy you. I killed two birds with one stone" Luke said.

"I don't care. He won't annoy me. I'll be with some way hot guys" I said.

"Which is..." Luke asked.

"You'll see"

"Hey" Cameron said as he walked in. He just walked in because we left the door open when Justin got here. We have just been standing at the door yelling at each other. What fun.

"She was just saying how stupid you are" Justin said.

"What no I wasn't!! I was saying how annoying you are Justin!" I yelled.

"What ever let's go destiny" Cameron said. We went to the living room and Justin's and Luke went to his room. Probably Xbox.

"So what do you want to do?" Cameron asked.

" let's take Bella for a walk in the park" I asked. Bella was my dog. She is a husky, white and black with blue eyes.

"Sure. I'm guessing that's your dog?"

"Yep" I called Bella and we got in Cameron's car. I asked if it was ok that Bella was in his car. He said it was fine. We got to the park and walked and talk. We stopped for Ice cream. Cameron was really funny and sweet. We got home and Bella went to sleep. We went to the kitchen to get a snack. Justin already went home. Thank god.

"Thanks destiny for having me come over but I should probably get going." Cameron said.

"Wait when are you leaving LA?"

"Well we are doing a magcon event here soon in LA so I'm staying for like 2-3 more weeks."

"Ok do you wanna come to my basketball game tomorrow"

"Sure I'd love too"

"If you want you can just stay here. You can borrow some of Luke's cloths and you can stay in a guest room?"I said