Chapter 50

Destiny's P.O.V

"SUPER BOWL AGAIN BITCH!" I yelled running into the kitchen . Whoops I said that infront of Tyler and Megan.

Super Bowl tonight yes yes yes " I said.

Usually I'm so excited just to watch it but now I'm in it and it's a lot better that watching.

"Congrats babe" Justin said

"You too on your new album " I said

"Thanks" he said

"Are we going?" Tyler asked

"You and Megan can come but I'm getting a babysitter for Lilly and Mia." I said

Megan's 2 and Tyler's 6. Lilly and Mia are only one so yeah.

I went to practice and we did our thing, we got ready.

Broncos against Green Bay Packers.

Just Megan and Tyler sat in the front row right by the bench and stuff so I could go over and talk to them.

I wasn't playing so I walked over to Justin and talked with him and Tyler and Megan.

It was halftime. The huge performances went on. Justin didn't perform this time. The game started again and I wasn't playing again, he usually puts me in the 4th quarter so that we have an awesome come back at the end of we are loosing.

I walked over to Justin who was out of his seat . He probably went to get food with Tyler and Megan.

"Sandler!" Coached yelled. He calls us by our last names a lot. I walked over to him. "Your playing its 4th quarter which is in like 5 mins" he said I nodded

I stood there ready to go out.

"DESTINY !" Some one screamed . I turned around and saw Justin running over to me which he shouldn't be.

He was crying.

Where was Tyler and Megan.

"Took them to get food and I ordered and I went to hand them their drinks and they were gone. But they were right there the whole time!" He screamed "I've looked for them since halftime.

I started freaking out.

"SANDLER GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE!" Coach screamed at me.

I ran out. I got in position.

I got the ball.

The other team tried to tackle me. My team tackled them before they could get at me. The guy dived at me and almost got me down but I ran to hard.

I saw Tyler and Megan at the touchdown area. I was at the other end of the field.

I ran harder, wanting to get to them. Probably the fastest time I've ever ran. I jumped over guys that dived at me or tried to tackle me and dodged them.

I got the touchdown. But once i got there I realized I was just imagining Tyler and Megan there.

I fell to my knees. I put my hands on the top of my helmet. Yes I cried. Even tho I got the last touchdown for us and we won.

We had 24 they had 17

"What's wrong ?" All the guys came over to me. Right now they usually would be throwing me in the air but not this time.

I took of my helmet and let my ponytail dangle there. Sweat dripped down my face, you couldn't really tell if it was the sweat or tears.

"My kids their gone " I said

"What?" Ryan said

"They've been taken!" I screamed mad.

My team tried to cheer me up which worked a little. We were having a party this weekend at my house so they said they would help look which was really nice.

Me , Justin, the whole Broncos , and packers team, and all the coaches stayed still all the people were gone to help look for Megan and Tyler. No luck.

Me and Justin went home. We laid down in bed. I couldn't fall asleep.

"Baby please sleep we can't find them of you don't get sleep" Justin said

I just laid there.

"Destiny sleep!" He said turning the lamp on so he could see me.

"I can't!"

"Look you have Abby . Your best friend, she's a detective she'll do great. I mean didn't she find out somehow I raped you and no one else in the fucking world knows but the people we told ams we didn't tell her. She must be fucking good." He said

"Yeah " I said feeling better.

"Goodnight " he kissed me

"Goodnight" I kissed him.

Abby. Why didn't think of her already. That's who I need.

Abby.

______________________

Last chapter ✌️

But don't worry I'm making a sequel which means the second book for this book if you didn't know.

I'm gonna update again about the sequel like saying the title and stuff so yeah.

Book 1 = complete .