Chapter 40

Destiny's P.O.V

Football ended. But at the end of the season it got crazy and the stadiums were packed fuller that they ever were.

It was summer break and everyone went home to their family's.

Justin came over to pick up Tyler, he was gonna stay with his Justin for a week.

Oh and Tyler can some what talk now.

"CARSON COME OVER!" I yelled at him on face time.

"But since it summer and ur home it's like 3,000 miles away" he said

"Bæ we have a private plane. I'll send it over , you and 5 friends can stay for the summer. Seen you soon " I said

"Bye" he laughed.

"DAD DAD DAD!" I yelled

Yes?" He asked

"CARSON IS COMIG ! BRUH CARSON IS COMING!" I screamed at dad. Then Spencer and Zendaya came in the house as I was running around the house. They opened the door and I hit the back of it and fell to the floor.

"CARSON IS COMIMG" I screamed on the floor.

"Did she have weed?" Spencer asked dad.

"No" he said and they looked at me

"I'm so high... high up in the air!" I said and made plane noises. I'm tired for sure.

"Was your plane ride ok?" Zendaya asked

"Yeah , I'm like BRUH " I said,

They all laughed.

I got up and got 5 guest rooms ready.

Yeah I know there were 6 people coming. But we still had Carson's room. It's the only thing we had to remind us of him cause we couldn't find his grave.

His room still painted red, king bed in the corner with his nightstand with his books dad would read to him before bed and the books I would attempt to read to him but miserablely failed. The race car lamp on the nightstand , his dresser and closer with all his cloths In them. The radio in the other corner cause we would dance together. And his dresser. His bathroom still had his toothbrush and comb from when he was little .

I went to take a nap before they came cause I'm extremely tired. I mean I'm seeing rainbows in my bathroom. Was there something I ate that had something in it. Cause like I feel high. And don't even know what it feels like to be high but I feel it.

---

I woke up and ran downstairs. Everyone sat on the couch and so did I .

Dad was nervous. I mean I would be to. Dad only talked to Carson on the phone so this is his first time seeing his son that he thought was dead.

Carson P.O.V

A limo picked us up at the airport and drove us into a neighborhood where all the house are huge as fuck.

He pulled into the driveway of probably one of the biggest houses.

We grabbed our bags and the driver helped us carry our bags in.

We walked in and I was immediately tackled into hug by destiny. She is the best big sister ever.

I looked over and saw a women a boy a girl and... Dad.

I stared at him for a minute.

"Dad?" I asked

He nodded and I slowly walked over to him and hugged him.