Chapter 47

Destiny's P.O.V

I came home from work and made dinner. We all sat around the table. I sat acrossed from Justin, beside Justin was Tyler and Mia beside me was Megan and Lilly . Lilly and Mia sat in their high chairs and Megan just got out of her high chair and started to sit on the regular chair.

"Tyler tell mommy what surprise daddy has for her" Justin's said to Tyler we were eating.

"Mommy, daddy got you new car" Tyler said.

"Really?" I asked looking at Justin. He nodded and smirked and kept eating. After dinner Tyler and Megan went outside and Lilly and Mia were in the living room.

"Justin you got me a car?" I asked him while we cleaned the kitchen.

"Yes" he said

"Why " I asked

"The only car that was specifically yours was that Lamborghini Nicki gave you" he said

"And don't think I'll ever get rid of that cause they is like special to me. It may not have cost a million dollars plus I didn't even buy it but it's like a million dollars to me" I said

"Don't worry you don't have to get rid of it"

"Yeah but I don't wanna stop driving it." I said

"You'll love this new one too" he smiled.

After we cleaned the kitchen Justin took me outside to one of the garage spots.

He pressed the bottom to open it and stood there with his arms around me. The door slid up to a beautiful Lamborghini .

"Justin it's gorgeous" I gasped. It was a newer Lamborghini , it was orange and blue and said Broncos on each side. It had my name on the hood.

"Well I thought it would be special if I just got it a one of a kind special for you" he said

"Thank you" I said

"No problem" he said

I got in the car and drove it around for awhile, then came back home, I took and shower and went to bed.

---

I drove my new Lamborghini to work , the other guys liked the car and asked where and how I got it. Obviously Justin is the best husband ever. Well not officially yet my husband yet but whatever close enough .

That had me thinking. We have to plan the wedding. It has to be out of football season or I won't be able to make my own wedding.

I went home and my phone vibrated .

"Hello" I answered

"Hey destiny it's Jamie" she said over the phone .

"Oh hey Jamie what's up" I said

"So I wanted to tell you some exciting news " she said

"Yeah?"

"I'm cheering for the broncos " she squealed

"Oh my gosh wow" I said.

"Yeah well I should probably get going" she said

"Same I have so much to do" I said and we said our good byes and Hung up.

I cooked dinner and we all ate. This routine is gonna get tiring soon or later. After that we all watched a movie which we don't usually do.

"Mommy " Tyler said

"Yeah?" I asked

"I wanna play football" he said. Once I heard those words my heart exploded with excitement. I can teach him everything. Fuck it I can be the teams coach. They probably don't have a girl as a football coach. I can change that.