"So will we be able to stay overnight with him?" Iris asked.

"Of course. You're welcome to stay at any hours. If you go home we'll keep you updated."

"Can we name him and do all of that?" Zach asked.

"Of course. I'll send the nurse in with the birth certificate." She smiled before leaving.

"I'm so happy." Iris sighed. Zach wrapped his arm around her and kissed her over and over again.

"Did they tell you what could've caused this?"

"No, they said it could happen to anyone and they don't know why."

Iris's P. O. V.

Zach held his arm around my waist as we waited for the nurse to come back. Behind her were the other guys, still waiting to hear the news.

"Did you forget us?" Jonah laughed walking in.

"No, we were just busy."

"Is he okay?" Daniel asked.

"He's stable and in healthy condition for where he is right now. He'll be staying in an incubator at the hospital for a few months, though," I explained.

"Are you ready to name him?" The nurse asked. Zach and I nodded.

"What's his name?" Corbyn asked.

"Wesley Dean Herron." I smiled.

"Awww," Daniel cooed.

"That's adorable," my mom said.

"Thank you," Zach and I said.

"We'll call him Wes for short," Jonah commented.

"I love it." I smiled.

"Would you like to go see Wesley?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, of course," I said instantly swinging my legs to the side of the bed.

"Hold on babe, you have to go in the wheelchair." Zach grabbed my waist, holding me down.

Corbyn brought the wheelchair over and Zach helped me off of the bed and onto the chair. The pain was killing me, but I cared more about seeing my baby Wes.

She wheeled us down the hall into a private room that they had given us. Zach and I put on the required scrubs and latex gloves before entering.

"You can reach your hand in, but he has to stay in there," the nurse said.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked into the incubator and saw my tiny tiny baby. I reached in and caressed his soft head. His skin felt a little sticky, even through the gloves, but the nurses said that was normal.

I watched as Zach began to cry too, when he touched Wes.

"He's ours," Zach whispered.

"And he's perfectly fine," I said kissing Zach's free hand.

"Zach why don't you wait outside and let someone else come in. We should only have two at a time with him," the nurse suggested.

Zach wiped his tears and kissed my head before leaving and bringing my mom in. Then came my dad, Jack, Daniel, Jonah, and lastly Corbyn.

"Iris you'll need to stay here overnight to insure that you've healed. Zach can stay overnight as well. For the rest of you, visiting hours ended at ten."

Zach wheeled me back to my room and helped me back on my bed. Zach stayed, but it was past midnight so the other guys left.

The nurse left us for the night. I scooted over so Zach could squeeze next to me. He held me close and kissed from my neck to my cheeks.

"I'm gonna call Kayla," I said after a few minutes.

He handed me my phone from his sweatshirt pocket, then draped his arm over my stomach.

"Kayla?" I asked when the line connected.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry I know it's really late. This is just super important."

"What's up?"

"I had my baby a few hours ago."

"What!? That's impossible, you're only three months!"

"I know, the doctors don't really know why it happened, but it did."

"And he survived?"

"He's a living miracle."

"Iris I gotta go."

"What? Why?"

"I have to buy a plane ticket to L.A.," she said before hanging up. I laughed before tossing my phone onto the chair next to me and snuggling into Zach.

"That was quick."

"She's flying out here," I told him.

"That's great! Daniel will be so excited."

"Yeah."

"My parents are flying out with Reese and Ryan, too. We'll have a whole house full."

"That won't matter. I just want my family to know and be here with me."

"Speaking of telling people you had your baby..."

"We'll tell them when I get out tomorrow." I sighed.

"You don't have to. It's our business, not theirs."

"But they deserve to know. They still loved us after the break up, they still love us now that we're back together, so hopefully they'll love the three of us as a family."

*****

A/n

I hope you like the chapter!!

I can't believe we're already almost at 3k!! And 'I Depend On You' has already hit 90k!!!!! Thank you so soooooo very much. Love you guys!