My Peace (mature content)

Virat POV

My head was hurting like anything ......
Slowly I tried to open my eyes
Finally after few seconds my eyes were wide open .....
Then I feel something soft on my lips ,it was Anushka's lips ...

Realization dawn upon me as I realized what happened ...😌😌

I looked towards the clock which was up there it was 2 AM

I caressed her soft milky waist inside the duvet
The feeling of having her in my arms isn't something I could describe in words

The slowly raised myself so that I won't disturb her sleep ....

I carefully absorbed her face which I wasn't able to do since long 😍

The hair carelessly falling all over pillow
Her beautiful eyes ❣️❣️❣️ one look from them and I am on my knees for her .Her little nose which is as cute as button ,her cheeks which have tint pink blush which looks more like a natural one 😍😍 and and at last her lips which have traces of me .....😋

It just melt my heart ,I have loved her like anything and now I want her back to my life at any cost .......

A blush crept on my face after I realized what happened before few hours .........

Even if I wasn't in my best state I just can't forget the moment I have spent with her ............

Flashback

(Mature content read only if you are comfortable)

Our lips were moving on its own synchronized way it was soft but passionate one .....It felt so good and so right to me , just me and her ,and she being in my arms . That moment after long I found peace .My peace .Nushki ❤️❤️

She was going breathless but I just don't want to leave her . Alcohol was taking out best desperation of me ............ Finally after some seconds I left her lips.
The moment I looked at her she was already staring at me her chest was moving up and down and she was breathing heavily  ....Her eyes indicated various emotions at that time .. love ,lust ,hurt , sadness .....

After staring at those orbs my eyes I tilted my head I pecked on her forehead ,her both  eyes ,her nose , cheeks , jawline ..........
Then I moved downwards towards her neck .......I carefully removed her neck piece without breaking the eye contact .I buried my head on her neck and started kissing there ,her hand moved towards my hair ,her fingers caressing them softly making me loose last string of control I was holding .....

I removed her duppata which gave me clear view of rise of her cleavage making my eyes darker with lust ....

She hissed when her uncovered stomach came in contact with material of my kurta .....

Without further delay I removed my kurta so that our skin can come in direct contact .......

I again buried myself in her neck ,her sweet smell arousing me more and more ....

Kissing her neck and further going downwards towards her cleavage I kissed the valley where there was rise of her soft bosom ....

Feeling her after so long have awaken every desire inside me ......

She was moaning my name again and again after so long which was sense of pride for me that I still have same effect on her ......

Virrrat thissss is wrongggg ,you are not in your sense let's stop it ......Virrrat, ahh !
her moan was louder this time as I was marking her chest area with my teeth ruthlessly , everyone in this f*king world should know that she will always be mine ,Only mine .....

You can stop your mind but not your heart and body it's visible you want this as much as I want

I am always senseless when I am with you so don't stop me ....

Just listen to your heart love ❤️❤️❤️

Without waiting for her answer I moved further downwards my hands moving all over her back untying  the knot of her choli .......My lips never stopping their way on her skin .......

I just jerk up her choli making her gasp in surprise .... before she could say anything my lips silenced her by placing them on her ....

My chest coming directly in contact of her bosoms was making me hard there .........

I removed my lips I stare at her eyes asking for permission to go further make her mine once again .......

Her hand clutching the bedsheet tightly her mouth screaming and moaning my name like mantra making me pin her deeper and deeper inside her

Whole room echoing with  her moans filled with my name

Viratttt her moan was loudest as she came to her climax  ..........Her forehead was sweaty ,heavy breath and look of satisfaction ......
But I went harder and faster  inside her,my way of punishing her for keeping me away from her ....

I was ruthlessly entering her without any mercy and soon I have my climax along with her again 😌😌

This feeling was much more than lust , attraction or maybe more than love it was so surreal

My heart was  screaming with happiness of peace and satisfaction which only she can give ...

I brought her close to my chest ....Her eyes indicating tiredness and drowsiness. ......

Sleep Nush I said caressing her hair ...... before I myself went into deep slumber ......

Flashback ends

I again bended myself and kissed her lips .. 
I put my arms around her naked body and brought her close to me before closing my eyes ......

This time I am not letting her go .I need my Peace with me ....

Ok I have to edit this chapter because I was hell sleepy when I was writing this 😌😌

Hey guys I am really overwhelmed my love and trust u guys showed on this book ,Thank you so much for support ......

MehtaVru thanku so much dear for motivating me  ❤️❤️

Also thanks to all my readers ...Thanku so much guys I am really blessed to have supporting readers like u all ❣️❣️

This was long chapter , hope u guys liked it ....

Please comment n vote ❤️❤️❤️

And I am updating next chapter only after 40 votes
Don't be ghost readers share ur opinion regarding the update so that I may know your feedback ...