4. Pt.1 (edited)

Mackenzie

The weekend was over, and it was a Monday. I was trying so hard not to wake up.

The time read 9:30 and we were working on some algebra in Math. While sitting here in my desk beside Daisy; who wasn't even working had her eyes on Mr. Tomlinson, i was thinking about the man i saw Friday in the rain. He must've been a teacher, cause he sure as hell wasn't the head master. But, the girls who told me about him it made me wonder if i should get more information on that man?

Shifting in my seat i looked at Daisy who was biting on her pencil eraser as Mr. Tomlinson stepped away from his seat, and his ass jiggles with each step he took in those tight ass khaki's he wore. I thought i was watching some anime where the cute girl always has big boobies and they bounced every fucking where!

He walked to the chalkboard and cleared his throat, " Okay ladies, we're gonna go over your warm up, and any question you didn't fill in as we go through please make sure to write them down. Question one...."

Paying attention to the problems Daisy kept whispering to me,

" God he's so fucking cute." Daisy moans and keeps shaking my arm.

" Will you stop??" I harshly whisper back trying to pay attention to our hot ass teacher.

" I wanna fuck him forever..." Daisy winks at me.

" Don't you ever think that he could be gay or in a relationship?-" I ask.

" He's not gay!" Daisy yells and only this time the whole classes attention including Mr. Tomlinson was all on us. Oh shit....

" What is going on back there, ladies?"

I start off, " Um well...."

" Something you'd like to share with the class?" He folds his arms.

" It was my fault..... Sorry Mr. Tomlinson." Daisy's voice made me feel so bad for her.

" I'd like to see you after class Daisy." We get back to doing our classwork, and i really want to get Daisy out of this situation. It was partly my fault and i wasn't gonna let her take the blame.

The bell rang and Daisy didn't even bother packing. She just continued to write was left on the board. So, it was my turn. " Daisy i'm gonna get you out of this."

" What are you doing?" She tries to stop me but, i wait for the last students to leave. It was just us left, and Mr. Tomlinson.

" I'm not letting you get into trouble." Caressing her arm.

" Look i started it. Don't worry about it. Plus i do get to be alone with him." Daisy shakes her head while grinning and raising an eyebrow.

" Oh stop it and be quiet." Mr Tomlinson walks back in and he noticed i was still in the room.

" Mackenzie, shouldn't you be heading to your next lesson?"

" Um yeah, but i wanted to tell you that Daisy wasn't the only one involved in that situation earlier."

" Then why were you two talking?"

Daisy steps in, " Sir, we were having a stupid conversation and i guess... i got a little carried away." She nervously twists her pencil.

" Because i said something she didn't like...."

" Which was?....."

Fuck. Now what?

" Well, Daisy likes this guy. And, i had this theory that maybe he couldn't be what she thinks he is."

" And i was the one who started it. It was never my intention to disrupt the class...." Daisy sinks into her seat and i felt a bit smaller than usual because i was nervous myself.