Chapter 6 (Damian's POV)

Alec's wolf above☝️☝️👆👆
-----------------------------------------------
I couldn't sleep last night no matter how hard I tried.

I left to train our wolves.

I went into my office and could smell her before I saw her.

She looked beautiful and was standing on my desk chair!!

'GET HER DOWN SHE COULD FALL. MATE COULD GET HURT' Jake said.

"What are you doing?" I asks.

"Throwing a party what about you. What does it look like I'm doing?" She says in a duh tone.

I walk over to her and somehow we ended up in the same position as yesterday, only this time I wasn't trying to choke her. I was only doing this to make her listen to me.

"I have more power than you could ever dream of", I say she just grins like a mad woman. "You know what that means?", I ask.

"That your an overbearing psycho maniac, and you have no idea the power I have", she spit back.

She moved her arms to where they where around my neck, my wolf was going crazy all we wanted to do was kiss her, then she said,"Babe I have more power over you than you have over me don't forget that".

She kiss my cheek and just left I couldn't believe she kissed me.

I go and look around the pack house to find her.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I yell.  Everyone looks in my direction.

No one knew where she was.

I broke the TV and tore the couch apart. Did she leave where could she have gone.

She walked in sweaty and had my ear buds in her ears.

She stopped in her tracks. "What the heck happened in here", she said.

"Where have you been?", I said getting mad.

"Why did you miss me I was out for a run" she said looking annoyed.

I walked over to her and put my index finger under her chin until she was looking at me.

Goddess she's beautiful.
I pulled her into a hug then let go and left.

Crystal came up to me and kissed my lips then my cheeks and my forehead. I wanted to push her off, but remembered that she was my girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------
Hi my loves
Mr. Damien is possessive and cares wow