Nayeon+Mina

Smooth jazz and the clinks of a champagne flutes drifted out from the top of JYP Corporations' building. Nayeon's eyes scanned the sea of suits to try and find the man himself. She was the CEO of one of the top clothing brands in all of South Korea and getting JYP to sign this deal with her was a must, after all, only one company would get his sponsorship at the end of this party. And so she attempted to swiftly make her way through the huddles of people to find him.

But it seemed that someone else had a similar idea.

As Nayeon shuffled through the crowd her eyes locked on Myoui Mina, who just so happened to be in charge of her rival brand. Even with the mass of people she still stood out, looking ever elegant. Her eyes scanned over Nayeon's slightly flustered appearance and gave a soft smirk before turning away with a sip of her drink. Nayeon huffed and continued to wade through the masses as Mina walked away to talk to a party attendant.

She could see him now! He had just broken off a conversation and was by himself, this was her perfect chance to talk to him. "Excuse me madam." Nayeon turned to find the attendant that Mina had spoken to earlier "Your friend has told me about your situation, I have gotten you some pain killers and will guide you to an office so you can sit down for a little bit."

Friend? What did they mean? Just as the thought dashed through her head she saw a familiar woman glide through the crowd to JYP. That bitch!
She had told the attendant that she felt ill so she would have to sit out, either that or cause a scene. An idea sparked. "Would I be able to bring my friend? It would make me feel a lot more comfortable."

There was no way Mina could refuse, word would quickly go round that the CEO of Myoui Agencies abandoned her ill friend. The attendant smiled and went to talk to Mina. Nayeon smirked as the woman's charismatic smile dropped for a second before a false one replaced it and she bowed to JYP before following the attendant in Nayeon's direction.

The pair silently sent each other pointed glares as they were lead down a long walkway to an empty office. The tension was as thick as butter yet remained unnoticed by the attendant, who happily trotted to the large door. "Alright, you make yourself comfortable in here. Our staff will come and check on you once food has been served and until then, you will have to stay in here as both a security and safety precaution. There is water, a trash can and a call button not please only use it if it is an emergency, thank you!" Before either woman could get a word in the attendant had slunk out of the door and the familiar click of a key in lock sounded from the door.

Nayeon let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding and slumped down into the leather desk chair. "Great fucking job, thanks a lot!" Nayeon spun around with a look of disbelief on her face, "Last time I checked this was your fault!" Mina scoffed in response and turned to look out of the window, as Nayeon glared holes into the back of her head.

Feeling her gaze she exclaimed, still not facing the older woman, "God would you stop that! You're acting like a petulant child!"
"I'm acting like a child! In case you've forgotten you're the one who tried to lock me out of the party!" Anger bubbled up, threatening to overflow. Mina just watched as Nayeon got angrier and angrier, shouting as she knew that the only one who could hear her is the very person who she was yelling at, "You always do anything you can to get me out of the way because you know that I'm a threat to you! You're just a coward who gets scared when she's not in control of everyone and everything around you!"

The words seemed to echo around the office and Mina stared at Nayeon, no emotion except for her eyebrow raising ever so slightly. "Control?" Mina sauntered closer, trapping Nayeon between her body and the desk. Her right arm propped her body against the desk as her free hand tucked a stray hair behind Nayeon's ear. She bent down, her breath tickling Nayeon's ear. "You haven't seen me being controlling yet sweetheart."