Sunday

I woke up from my nap, checked my phone to know the time. 4:27pm.. Hmm..27.. Ah yes, I need to text her to remind her about my vacant time to schedule her an appointment. I went through my stuff, and got my notebook. When I opened it, I saw the petal that she gave me from yesterday, which made me smile automatically. You have a soft heart. I cant imagine that you're depressed, had a lot going on. But when I look at you, you seem like a different person. You're so fine, Kim Taeyeon.

I typed her number on my phone to send her a message

[TF>TY]
"Good afternoon, Taeyeon. Are you busy? I just texted to inform you about your appointment tomorrow. I'm available after lunch. I have the whole afternoon on vacant. What time do you prefer? Thanks :)"

- (doctor) Tiffany x" and pressed send. I just realized that I put "x" after my name again. It's a habit of mine. But who cares? We're friends anyway. Right?

It didn't took long for me to receive a reply

[TY>TF]
"Oh hello Tiffany ^^ After lunch it is then. I told you, I dont want to make you wait ^^ I am not busy. In fact, I'm bored. Are you busy?" Why did she ask me if I'm busy?

[TF>TY]
"No, I'm not. Why?"

[TY>TF]
"I'm in the mood for ice cream~ wanna get some? If it's okay for you.."

Ice cream? Hmm, sounds good.
[TF>TY]
"That would be great. What time shall we meet? And where?...doctor Taeyeon kkk"

It actually feels like I'm booking a schedule for an appointment, and Taeyeon is my doctor. Hahaha, the tables have turned.

[TY>TF]
"I told you not to call me that T_T
Hmm. Meet me outside the *** mall at 6."

[TF>TY]
"What should I call you then? Kkk
Okay, I'll see you later ^^"

[TY>TF]
"We'll discuss that later ;)
See you later Fany ^^"

So she had a nickname for me now? This kid...
I placed my phone on the table beside my bed, not even bothering to reply. I flopped my self on my bed. Messed my hair and stared at the ceiling. Great. You are now going out with your patient. Not actually going out, but hanging out. It will then result to an attachment, to... I shook of my thoughts. No. No chance of liking her. I am a girl. Straight.

I closed my eyes, and took another nap.

****

I glanced at my wristwatch, 6:00pm.
Where is she? It's getting crowded. She should've just made me wait inside, instead of outside.

Just then, a car pulled up in front of me. Shit, who is this? Am I gonna get kidnapped? No way please I'm–

The car window rolled down and a girl greeted me from the inside "hey" I looked at her. Confused. "Hop in" she said.
I went inside the car without thinking twice. What exactly is happening to me?

"Are you okay?" She asked. Woah, she IS my doctor on weekends.
"Y-yeah." I answered "I thought I was gonna get kidnapped"

She laughed. Being kidnapped is possible and she just laughing at me? What if it's not her? What if I really got kidnapped? What if–

"You should be thankful that it's me who kidnapped you, not anyone else" she said suddenly. I looked away, hiding my pink face.
"Where are we going?" I asked. "I thought we're gonna go inside the mall"

"The ice cream store there sucks." She replied "that's why I kidnapped you" she's taking me to an ice cream parlor?

***