"The guy that sits across from me, Andrew, is so annoying. He sticks tape on my stuff, and I'm basically failing Spanish!" I burst out.

"Aww, why don't you just ask her to switch you seats, so you can switch sides?" Maya develops a smile, while asking her question. (A/N: I tried ;)

"I did. She said she didn't know, and I'm scared--nervous of what Alex's going to do," I confess.

"Ohh, well I'm sure Alex will understand," Maya tries to assure me.

"No, Maya, you don't understand," I try to tell her.

"I get that Alex loves--"

"When Hannah use to be in my Spanish class--she moved to another class, thank god, and she would always steal answers from me, and when Alex became the sub for a week--"

Maya gave me a weird look. I gave her "I'll explain later" look.

"And Hannah found out about Salex and everything. Of course, I denied, got away with it. But Alex felt guilty since that day because he didn't "protect" me or whatever," I finish my story.

"Aww, Alex's your knight in shining armor," Maya awes.

I laugh," But what should I do?"

"Alex cares about you. Just let him help you in Spanish and just say you're failing," Maya suggests.

"What if he asks why I'm failing--nevermind," I giggle to myself.

"Oh speaking of more salex, I can't stop thinking about the mashup," Maya giggles.

"Yup, people are freaking shipping us," I giggle to myself.

"I sense salex is heating up. The smiles and the dancing. The way Alex--" Maya starts ranting, I cut her off.

"I think the bell ringed. We better get to History, before Ms. Henry gets a fit," I take her arm and dragging us to History.

--Afterschool--

*Maya's POV*

I gotta get Sara to talk to Alex. Or Alex to talk to Sara. Either way one of them is starting the conversation.

"You seemed quiet in History," I start a conversation with Sara.

"I couldn't help thinking about what Alex is gonna say to what's happening," Sara looks nervous.

"It's gonna be fine," I try to assure her.

"Maybe a little space will help," she sighs.

Or maybe I can help....

I quickly snatch her phone out of hand.

Already open. Ah why'd you make that so easy, Sara?

"Hey, give it back," Sara commands.

"Just give me a second," I tell her as quickly tap on Alex to send him a message.

Me: I'm sorry for yesterday, it's just..can we pls talk soon? <3

Ah, that sounds like Sara.

Sara sneaks up from behind and takes back her phone. She gasps, seeing the text.

"Maya, I said I needed space!" She shouts.

"No, you need to talk!" I argue.

"And now I have to talk," Sara frowns, showing me Alex's response.

Alex: ofc, park @ 5?

"You can thank me later," I smirk.

"I hate you so much," Sara bursts.

"Just talk to him, and THEN tell me that you hate me," I suggest.

"Fine," she agrees.

--At the Park--

*Alex's POV*

I don't know what happened with Sara last night.. At least, I get to know now.

"Hey," Sara walks up to me, and sits next to me. She looks nervous--scared.

"Hey, Sarbear," I greet her using her old name.

"I'm sorry I walked out on you like that, and I can explain," Sara says.

"Ya, cause you're always excited for our Spanish sessions that turn into a smoothie pouring fest," I giggle.

"Ya, sorry I forgot my milkshake, Pablo," she teases.

"Aw, Maria! But can you please tell me what's going on? Whatever it is, I'll help you," I offer.

"Ok so a week ago, Ms. Smith moved our seats around. And she put next to these two guys, Andrew and Ashton. I mean Ashton doesn't talk to me, but Andrew..he puts tape all over my stuff--"

"Ohh so he's distracting you?!" I chime in.

"Let me finish," Sara tells me.

I nod as she continues with her story.

"And yes, distracts me. My grade dropped, and I asked the teacher if she could move my seat," Sara's voice trails off.

"And.." I ask her.

"I told her about why and she was like," I think he's flirting with you," Sara frowns.

Omg.

"And I don't think she's gonna switch my seats," Sara frowns.

"Well whoever this guy is, tell him you're taken and to knock it off with the tape," I show off my jealousy.

Sara giggles. "Jealous shows up easy on you, Pablo."

"That's because I love you, Sarbear," I embrace her into a hug.

She looks into my eyes, smiling. "Me too, Martin." She kisses my cheek.

Well it's nice to know what's going on with Sara..now time to have a nice talk with this Andrew kid...