N I N E T E E N

* 1 Month Later *

Zoe's POV

Today is the day that I break things off with Ashley. I've gotten really close to Hunter and I realized it's just pointless to lead her on. No I'm not saying that I'm gone be with Hunter, it's just, I don't know I'm just done.

Me - "Ashley can you come here please" I heard her coming up the stairs

Ashley - "What is it"

Me - "Well I wanna start by saying you know I will always have love for you for being the mother of my child but we ain't working, what I'm saying is we done with what we had"

Ashley - "Cool" she seemed like she was unaffected by what I said

Me - "Forreal ?"

Ashley - "Hell no !"

She picked up a vase and launched it at me but I dodged it.

Me - "Man chill what is the problem"

Ashley - "Bitch you led me on and now you wanna leave me and asking what's the problem ?"

She tried to come at me again but I ran out the door to my car, bitches getting crazier and crazier by the minute.

*The Next Day*

I spent the night at Hunter house last night and Aurie was blowing my phone up all night about where I was at and Ashley was sending death threats and shit, I'm a grown ass man but I was scared of her ass forreal. I rolled over to see Hunter still sleep with her bare ass all out. She had a nice little petite figure. I woke her up to let her know I was leaving.

Me - "Hunter"

Hunter - "Hmm, what" she faced me still sleepy

Me - "I'm about to go deal with something I'll be back"

Hunter - "Whyyy, I had so much fun last night I wanna do it again" she was pouting like a little ass kid it was cute but still ain't change nothing

Me - "Nah maybe tomorrow this is important"

Hunter - "Ugh ok I guess"

I put my clothes back on from the night before and got in my car. Never again will I spend the night without clothes, shit feel weird. Half way home I heard my phone make a click noise but I ain't pay attention to it I just kept driving. When I finally pulled up to my house it was quiet, I would expect Ashley to barge out cussing and causing a scene but nope. I prepared myself for the storm that was coming my way. I said a little prayer as I turned the knob and met eyes with Aurie who looked hurt, confused, and pissed all at the same time.

Me - "Wh-"

Aurie - "So you fucked her ?"

Her words threw me off, I know she very blunt but damn.

Me - "Fucked who"

Aurie - "Hunter"

I ain't answer her I was stuck. Her eyes got watery and her emotions were all over the place.

Me - "You ok, and how you know her"

Aurie - "While I'm over losing my fucking mind on rather I should tell you I have feelings for your ugly ass you out fucking my "friend" and you ask me am I ok ?"

Me - "Hunter is your friend ? Since when"

Aurie - "Since forever even after she slept with my ex but now she fucking with you too"

She pulled herself together and walked off towards her room. She said she had feelings for me ? Did I hear this right ? I followed her until she finally stopped.

Me - "Aurie, did you say you had feelings for me ?"

Aurie - "No shit Sherlock"

Me - "Why you ain't tell me"

Aurie - "I was going to tell you today when I called your phone cause you wasn't texting me back but when you accidentally answered I heard Hunter ass in the background saying she had fun and wanted to do it again"

That's what that click noise was I heard when I was in the car. Damn.

Me - "I know what you thinking but it ain't even go down like that"

Aurie's POV

Zoe - "I know what you thinking but it ain't even go down like that"

Bullshit.

Me - "I'm listening"

Zoe - "Well I ain't do nothing but feel her up, but she did give me top though"

I chuckled to myself a little cause he just saved his ass but Hunter, that bitch got it coming.

Zoe - "What's tickling yo damn stomach I wanna laugh but this ain't funny"

Me - "No it is actually cause she knew about you before y'all met, I just realized she want everything I got, she's jealous but for what, I can't piece this shit together"

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Zoe grab my face so I was looking at him.

Me - "What"

He ain't respond he just put his smooth lips against mines. I forgot about everything, why I was mad at him, why I want to kill a bitch name Hunter and all. I guess it is true what they say, everything happens for a reason.

Like it or nah ?

Aurie told him how she feel !

Is Zoe telling the truth about what happened between him and Hunter ?

She jealous ?

They kissed, yaaaassss bitch !

160 More VOTES and 50 MORE COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't forget to vote*