S E V E N T E E N

I'm sorry for the wait but I been real busy. This one girl keep trynna get with me, I'm like ew bitch no, she aint getting the hint, but continue..

Aurie's POV

Me - "What the hell did you do"

I was shaking, not for Rodney but for Zoe.

He was ignoring me and kept walking towards the back. I heard him telling Ashley to go home, for what I don't know. She came storming out looking dead at me, not like mugging but just staring.

Ashley - "Come on"

We started walking towards the door but Zoe grabbed my arm.

Zoe - "Where you going"

Me - "With Ashley ?"

Zoe - "Nah, I need you here, she can handle herself for a little while"

You can tell she was pissed but she didn't speak on it, she just left. I was puzzled and confused as to what he did.

Me - "What did you do"

Zoe - "I'm fucking up, bad"

Me - "What do you mean"

He stayed silent.

Me - "Zoe-"

Zoe - "Me and Ashley ain't working, I'm not sleeping with nobody, It's just I got feelings for this other girl, I try to brush it off but something telling me to act on it"

Me - "You are not single, so don't do single shit, stay faithful to that girl no matter what, if you can't do that break things off before you hurt her"

He just nodded in response agreeing with what I said.

Me - "Now tell me what you did, don't give me no bullshit either"

Zoe - "Some shit at the trap that wasn't supposed to happen, happened, nothing major"

I starred at his ass long and hard trying to look straight though him.

Me - "Nothing major ? But you come here with blood on your damn shirt"

Zoe - "You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

Me - "I'm listening"

Zoe - "Long story short, I went to the trap cause I had a business meeting, these people was getting mouthy about me being whipped and I whooped his ass" he said as he was pouring himself some water

We just stared at each other and busted out laughing.

Me - "But I'm the one who gets mad over petty stuff ? Yeah aight"

Zoe - "It's different though, good pussy means change, I ain't ready for that type of change yet"

Me - "Only you would think of something like that"

Zoe - "It's true, one minute you fucking hoes and getting money, the next you in a minnie van with groceries, I'm straight"

I was hurled over crying laughing. My day gets no better than this. I finally calmed my laughter down and spoke.

Me - "So that's it"

Zoe - "Yup, I just needed to hear your opinion"

Me - "Cool, but now Ashley gone go back to thinking we fucking around"

Zoe - "Sooo, it ain't like I don't be trying"

When he said that I walked off laughing heading towards my truck. When I got out there I looked out the side of my eye and seen Ashley looking like she was hiding, I figured she trynna "catch us in the act" so I kept it moving. From where she was sitting I'm pretty sure she heard our conversation. Just know It's gone be hell to pay when Zoe do come home.

Should Zoe go after the girl he Crushing on ?

How should Ashley handle what she heard ?

150 MORE VOTES and 30 MORE COMMENTS for an update !

*Don't Forget To Vote*