14

Jungkook's p.o.v

Everyone had left the party leaving me and Jimin alone to clean up. Yoongi said he would be back later to help and stay over.

I was throwing the confetti away until I heard a knock on the door. I lazily walked over to it.

I opened the door, and to my surprise it was...

Wait, my parents?

"Happy birthday Jungkook!" They said with huge smiles.

I quickly hugged them and let them in. Jimin had came over and said hi to them, but had went back into the kitchen to clean up more mess.

"We can only stay for a couple of minutes. We were on our way back from a business trip and thought to drop by and say happy birthday." My smile started to fade after my dad said that.

I just nodded. For once, I thought they had made the effort to spend a day with their own son. Guess I thought wrong.

"So, has my son found a girlfriend yet?"

I shook my head. When I looked at them again, my mum was checking her watch...

"Time to go! I hope you enjoy the rest of this... party." They left, saying a quick farewell.

"Well that was awkward... hah..." I looked at the door to see Yoongi there. I opened it to let him in

"I found the hoover so we can quickly get the things from the floor up!" Jimin said, emerging from the kitchen.

I left them doing all that and went on a walk. Suddenly I remembered Taehyung's little kiss. I touched my lips, blushing.

I walked all the way to a cafe that I liked to go to when I was younger. I walked inside and only a few people were there.

I went to the counter, ordered my usual cappuccino and sat down next to the window taking small sips. When I finished, I sat up and started walking home just in case Jimin gets worried again.

I walked into my dorm to see Yoongi And Jimin on the sofa, fast asleep. Well, I'm glad Jimin's finally happy with someone. No more broken hearts for a while.

Looks like they did a good job at cleaning. I went into my bedroom and went to sleep myself.

------------
Last ever chapter of Saturday will be posted in 2 days time 💜

This story has gone really quickly but I have started my NamJin fic 💗

Hope u enjoyed this short chapter! :)

Bye💜