1

Jungkook's p.o.v

It was a cold Saturday evening. I was walking alone, trying to think of something to do. I looked in the corner of my eye and got my camera out. I thought I'd take a few photos of the flowers.

My mind was empty. I sighed and suddenly fell over. I looked at my knee that was throbbing with pain, and then looked upwards.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was-" I managed to say before he snapped.

"Yes, you should be sorry! Watch where you're going next time. You have eyes for a reason! Try to use them, if they even work..."

And with that, he walked away.

Jimin's p.o.v

I texted Taehyung half an hour ago. What's taking him so long? Also, where did Jungkook go? He said he went shopping! How long does it take him to get a couple groceries?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Taehyung.

I opened the door and greeted him. He asked me to come to his apartment, so I went there with him.

We were talking until he got the drinks out... a couple of hours later, the both of us were drunk.

"Heyyyyy, TaeTae... Get up.."

Taehyung didn't move.

Taehyung's p.o.v

As if out of nowhere, I felt Jimin's lips press against my own. For no reason. Well, he's drunk, I guess he thought that was an appropriate way to wake me up?

He tried to get me off the floor but I didn't let him... then I fell asleep again.

In the morning I woke up on the sofa. My head started to hurt. Like, a lot. How much did I drink last night? I put my hand on my forehead then felt something there.

I took it off, it was a sticky note... from Jimin. What even happened last night? I read the note..

"Hey Tae, I left early. See you at school ;)
~ Jimin"

Seriously? A winky face? What's wrong with this kid?

Oh, there's school? Damn, I'm gonna need a lot of headache tablets to get me through the day.

_________

Ok, so this is my first published book. So if you have any criticism please leave it in the comments. I will be posting every two days, so not a long wait. Hope you enjoy it so far!